Short path distillation SOP

Hi guys,

I am looking for a basic SOP for short path distillation of CBD/THC can someone please direct me to one?

2 Likes

There is a plethora on information on this site. Try using the search bar before making posts to see if anyone else has asked similar questions. I know for a fact that there are a couple SPD SOP’s posted .

3 Likes

do you happen to remember what were the topics? what should I search for?

Literally, just search your question.

https://future4200.com/search?context=topic&context_id=21330&q=First%20time%20short%20path&skip_context=true

4 Likes

If you need a step by step walk thru then there is a forum for consultants

https://future4200.com/c/cannabis-business/verified-consultants

I know future personally offers short path consults and is talented / wealth of knowledge cant go wrong

4 Likes

you posted in Hash & stuff: distillation which is a decent start.

did you scan through titles on the first 100 or so threads in that section?

just typing “short path distillation SOP” into the search bar gets decent hits…

there is also a list of cross-links at the bottom of the first post, so you can leverage a single hit into a multi-day readathon. which is what you need. unless you want to go the “buy a clue” route, which has also got a section (verified consultants).

4 Likes

I see the same exact question was posted about an hour before this one with the same topic.

this site is an endless bank of knowledge.

research,rersearch,then research some more.

or if you are time crunched, do the right thing and hire a knowledgeable consultant.

spoon feeding is not the regular here.

2 Likes

@Calito360
@Killa12345
@Demontrich
@OilArt

If I disnt mention you, my bad. Just got done with a 12hr harvest, and I’m beat.
Just to name a few of us who posted our spd runs just to help those out

5 Likes

put material in flask
put head on flask
attach cow + receiving flask to head
set heat to 200
pull vacuum on cow
welcome to your first distillation

you may want to read the threads for better results.

14 Likes

Every time I try to vacuum my cow she gets spooked and runs. Got any tips on how I can vac my cow without spooking her?

16 Likes

Try decarbing the crude properly.

She’ll go right to sleep once loaded with thc

8 Likes

Thank you everyone for the replies and attempts to help out, I aprreciate it very much.

Hi Demontrich,

thanks for the reply, I tried to search your page but since im quite the newbie here I couldnt find any post about an SOP for simple distillation, could you help me with a direct link?

1 Like

Toull have to dig thru the thread a bit

1 Like

I went through all of it couldnt find specific step by step procedure, am I missing something? ( I was pretty high obviously…)

1 Like

dude…this was the second thread when searched “short path sop” The search button will set you free my bro!

4 Likes

There is no “spoon fed results”. You need to do lots of reading, and more reading. After that, it should come easy. Or hire someone for a phone consultation.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, no worries ill keep reading.

Thank you buddy I appreciate it.