Short Path Distillation Head with Anti-Reflux Capture Plate

we can supply Short Path Distillation Head with Anti-Reflux Capture Plate .

you really need to follow the direction david…this needs to be put in the vendor section…not the title. Ill move it…please we get your a glass supplier…we see your products… This isnt the place for daily or bi-daily spam posts.

4 Likes

i am sorry , but i do not know what to do. pls help me thanks!
Best regards

Make 1 thread in the vendor section. In that 1 thread, post all your wares for sale, and continue tonuse just that 1 thread

3 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

sweet man! i do notice the neck that goes from your column head, through the vacuum jacket to the condenser necks down/restricts substantially. are you not able to make this connection full bore or bigger diameter?

3 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

how many size do you need maybe?

I can do it with a large diameter pipe.

1 Like

see this american made unit:

2 Likes

understand u .now it is Chinese night.I will talk with my engineer then reply you tomorrow.

4 Likes

@david what type of warranty or repair service do you offer for your products?

3 Likes

Glass products do not provide maintenance or warranty services.If there is any damage during the delivery, we can send it again.

typically within the first heat and deep vacuum cycle lower quality units for mal-formed joints will crack or implode. do you not offer any type of warranty for defective materials or workmanship if your items cracks or breaks under typical usage?

1 Like

If there is a problem with the first use, we can send it again. But trust me, we have sell many products in the U.S. market.

1 Like

David, i see your posts all the time, you have unique glassware, can you share your website with us?? Im interested in picking up some novel stuff to play around with

1 Like

Our factory does not have a website yet. We can provide glassware and PTFE custom. You can send me the sketch, I can make the product for you.

2 Likes

How much for this head with O-rings,
anti-reflux, and 29/42 condenser connector?