SHOPPING FOR A NEW 12L SPD , any recommendations ?

You’re just a hater and a troll. Go back in your hole. This is why I blocked you on IG.

No im an un satisfied customer who was mislead about your class. Andhave wvery rigjt to say so not trolling not even sure what that means but ive never said anything about it to you or anyone else until now and the one time and of course you blocked. How weak is that. Sometimes the truth hurts, if you are a white label china dealer just say so tons of people are but dont act like your knowledge is the same as running wipers and spd’s everyday for a decade. There not the same and the fact you think so just proves why you have to be second to come out with something “new” dont contact me again.

@Concentrated_humbold

To summarize
You didn’t read the print and paid for a class that was not what you were expecting. You left the class before finished. Never talked to me about any problems. Never requested a refund or a credit even though you left early which would be perfectly reasonable. You then go about voicing your opinion to everyone else. You are weak and immature

I have said some thing twice in 2 yrs once being here. I wouldnt say rhat voicing my opinion if i wanted to do that i would and tou would know about it. Tou wanna give me a refund if not stop contacting me and keep aiming for the novice you can sell tour higj priced china gear too and not the real processor ‘s STOP CONTACTING ME unless its for a refund.

@goldleaf_scientific So an unhappy customer voices his opinion on your Instagram page and you block them? Instead of calling someone that you profited from names and belittling them, maybe you should open your ears and learn from the experience. Besides being a Nor Cal neighbor he is a respected forum member. Being on the market for an SPD I was told to stay away from your company and seeing the way you handle your customer relations tells me why.

5 Likes

Now you offer turbos? I thot you HATED those for spd… something about they will shatter all over the place. I mean, I’ve used them successfully for years with short path but you always hated on them so I’m curious what prompted the switch?

You should really think about what you’ve said here. Every “intro class” I’ve had my clients are able to make product easily, understand prep work, and finalize with semi advanced course info for water wash and refinement.

What this customer just said is that your short comings are a reflection of your teaching skills, and lab abilities. If a student can’t leave and be productive it’s a sign of your lack of skills and teaching abilities. Maybe you need actual formal training in the subject matter. Your clients always have the same thing to say about your class. It is what it is. Nothing special. If a client leave a class before it’s finished and then comes on and says it was rudimentary and not informative then you sir need to te evaluate your approach. Clearly you have nothing of value to give your clients or this guy.

2 Likes

No, we do not sell turbos. The picture of the turbo in our feed is for a bench analysis device used for nist validation. We have always and we’re always pushing diffusion pumps as they have no moving parts to break and ate much more rapid and fast. You arencorr ft. Turbos are used for dry vapor, wet vapor unbalances them and risk the cause of shooting blades out the side with internal damage. There’s a couple low speed turbos I’ve seen work but it would be less effective than a diffusion of you ask me.

To be clear we use that turbo to prove and show customers how well our system sits under vac when we put a pump down digital graph next to it - it is worth more than words to perform validations for customers if they ask. It is also very useful to test competition supplied glassware in front of clients to show them the summit advantage. The side by side comparisons we’ve done with our products in the shop has always been a successful demonstration. We are the only shop with validation equipment to test nearly all our hardware. We don’t know anyone else with nist thermocouples or vacuum sensor arrays. We also use the turbo on dry empty systems to demonstrate the sweep can opperate even under turbo conditions without damaging anything and staying well below 1 micron while doing it.

2 Likes

Thx for the clarification. Just to note, I like how they perform, especially the drag variants. Beautiful system, and approach. Have a good day!

1 Like

I actually called you guys the other day, I spoke with one of your sales guys and they were very helpful. I think your stuff is a little above my budget though.

3 Likes

Tell me what you need and how much you Wana spend I’ll make sure we get there or as close as possible to try and help you out as best as we can.

2 Likes

Summit glass is all i use and of all the companies ive used it is the besthands down. It better tonpay a lil more now than to have problems later and have to replace faulty or not properly functioning pieces. I highly recommend @spdking

1 Like