Shipping equipment cross country

Looking for suggestions on a shipper to move equipment (extractor, ffe, c1d1 booth) from Reno to Michigan. Been in contact with a lot of moving companies and been shocked that no one is willing to take on the job. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Oak harbor freight

2 Likes

Dm sent.

1 Like

Sorry for the misfortune but this is hilarious to me. Of all the ancillary businesses, shipping is really the issue lol. Good luck man

1 Like

Call mining transport. They will move anything. Tell them you do petrol.

2 Likes

YRC freight

1 Like

If it’s on a pallet/crate and a pallet jack can move it I can help. I move practically anything with the company I work for. My buddy moves all of ETS extractors and gear like pumps. Not really sure on the booth, maybe a flat bed for that S.newsom@globaltranz.com

1 Like

Is the booth together or broken down?
How soon?
I have some people local to you.
Dm me pics and details

@Fide_Freight may want your business.
If it fits in a medium box truck my family business may be able to quote, they enjoyed moving my equipment from Humboldt to Tulsa. Otherwise we can get some penske trucks rented if we need bigger.

4 Likes

Whoever you hire, make sure they are bonded.

4 Likes

Depending on the value of the transportation my family is bonded and insured. Mainly transports full concert stadiums and music equipment for concerts.

“One stop shop full production company that has backline rentals, lighting rentals, sound system rentals, stage rentals, wireless microphones, custom cables, panels, monitors, stages and more. We buy, sell or trade new and used name-brand equipment.”

Mostly sound stage and lighting for big concert events like SXSW.

When we get a festival going I got the music on lock

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s not stupid ass techno or e beats made by hash artists who turned professional dj. No names mentioned here. The e beats fake music that was going around for a while was a pathetic time for our industry.

1 Like

My family provides for all but focuses on the Texas market primarily classic rock / country. Someone wants to rent a dj setup and needs sound board help they give it. Access to all kinds of artists for shows.

Blues festivals. Willie Nelson. Country festivals. Rock festivals. Tours. It’s my families 30+ year old business. willie_nelson_dos_amigos.jpg2_b874fb3d66 Ratt__GCS_Odessa_fc2ffe110b Picture2_220_baa01c0f6b blues_festival_150_2_d4bd07c4e4 1376524_3518285491136_379173374_n_2_e9f9517ce3 971258_3192462785772_1999508839_n_70b2f24cbe 40x40with_wings_and_crazy_truss_908d9aa2ef

Sorry for the derail lol. They can move a lab.

3 Likes

Kevin at 357 logistics (708) 612-2422 should be able to help Tell him Joe Hartsock refered you.

3 Likes

If you need help, let us know.

Fide Freight Team

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion Joe!

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending 357 Hemp Logistics. We would be happy to learn more about your needs and provide a couple solutions.

www 357company dot com

2 Likes

Taken care of. Thanks

1 Like