Shenzhen Dapeng Customs seized 1.15 million infringing electronic cigarette vaporizers, valued at more than 20 million RMB

This patent flex would make Elliot jealous.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Noted

11 Likes

Meh idk he’s the type to flex back lol. He’s had patent suits and can tell you they’re not fun for either party.

He’s probably focused on new patents and products on the way rn tbh

1 Like

eyeroll

So I can jack cart.farm, run seo game. Slander your business, and easily sell the same jank gear as you and cause likely confusion and you you ain’t gonna do shit. I mean snitch. Got it.

2 Likes

If you call it a kiss filler, yea

8 Likes

I don’t think he would…… jank is a little harsh though……

What @pdxcanna and @killa12345 said…

Ya snitch…

Man sometimes I think the internet was a mistake

5 Likes

I didn’t say that cause this is a weird legal thing and worth millions.

But I don’t think @qma would give 2 shits if someone tried to copy him. Finding a good steel and syringe plug is hard

1 Like

I know you didn’t,

I was agreeing with your statement.

The snitch part was my statement.

1 Like

Correct

Incorrect

Bro you are a fucking low life thief loving cock sucker. Save your bullshit.

Protecting your corporate intellectual property isn’t snitching. No one is going to jail or catching anything other than a court award.

I agree with you. When you work hard to create intellectual property, you have every right to enforce this.

As you may already know, this is a common problem not only in China, but everywhere.

This incident is interesting because the patents filed by Smoore probably should not have been awarded either because there is public knowledge of these designs being produced and sold into the public domain by other parties BEFORE Smoore as well. Therefore, neither party has an enforceable claim to these designs.

Most likely patents from both parties will be revoked.

We’ve had multiple cases of attempted theft. In fact AVD’s trademark has been filed in China by a rogue actor as well and they are currently in dispute to have this canceled by their legal team also.

Ok that’s exactly what I thought… Snitch. :joy:

Just to be clear I reco your gear lol

I wouldn’t persue legal action. I dont have faith in society.

Thats not to say there wouldn’t be consequences. Just not state served ones

3 Likes

I can’t confirm or deny this. It sounds like a true statement though

1 Like

Stawp

1 Like

Ecap has been doing ceramics since 2017.

2 Likes