Shatter Cartss

Just hit these. I think I’m a fan of these Viking carts already.

Gross

2 Likes

Gotcha, but let’s say you’re lazy/cheap and you don’t want to wait the two weeks to make diamonds/HTE. What if you use the input “crude” for that other half instead. I know it’d be thick as hell but can’t be much worse than disty.

1 Like

I use to make carts from straight crude that was fire!

I’d crc the oil for clarity.
Then I’d do full decarb on the entire batch
Then ADD floraplex tasteless terps at 6-10% to help flow and taste the original oil

They taste SO strong still
I was never adding flavor.
Straight outta collection pot ,evap, decarb. Cut w tasteless terps and load.
Fire ass carts!

Ur not gonna lose ur flavor decarbng it. Some but no where near all. Still taste fire every time
I’m firm believer though that the tasteless terps thinning the decarb ur crude (shatter, whatever)will make it flow and taste stronger of the orginal oil bc its flowing better. Will be thick af still

I even add 6% tasteless terps to disty carts. And I swear I can taste the canna terps I put at 3-6% twice as much. Think there is proper thickness to flow, burn, and taste best still

But I also think a .5ml all ceramics taste better than the 1ml all ceramic. And I mean off first hit not half way through

4 Likes

I appreciate the insight sir! This a direction I feel like messing around with and it’s nice to get feedback from those who’ve gone there before

1 Like

Gone there and tried everywhere u can

I went right back to what these pros told me in the beginning after many trials

1 Like

Wax liquidizer?
You must not care about your lungs if your vaping that stuff. Hopefully your not selling/giving them to anyone.

4 Likes

Amen brother. :green_heart::facepunch::partying_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

Here we go…:joy:

2 Likes

How are you separating your terp fraction?

2 Likes

Blast dry ice cold w jacket and ur terps will fly at room temp. Once fully crashed they will be thin liquid. More fresh it is the thinner the terps are

I pour them off at room temperature long after they are done

But if I was wanting to really separate them I’d buy a fuge and those badass micron tubes like @FicklePickle did

Quick spin and sugar is in the top and terps in the bottom. Leaving dry sugar

5 Likes

Oh I thought you were saying you were collecting your terps from shatter during decarb

1 Like

For info though I’ve plenty times decarb the entire crude that was blasted dry ice cold straight outta collection into decarb.

Tasteless terps to help flow and bam taste awesome

.5gs taste better on the average cart because they don’t burn it all the way. It’s the way to go when you’re starting up.

1 Like

The right hardware makes even the most popular teks unnecessary. We are gonna have a glass cart at the end of the summer that can vape rosins/shatters

For resins/diamonds:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAiaz13hims/

We will add distillate to the sugar/hte because decarbing precious diamonds is wasteful. Much different high than melted stones

4 Likes

PLEASE stop with the cuts!!!

Havent you ready the 2yrs of cart warning we posted up here for you guys? That is utter gross and not safe. For yourself or anyone else. stop using cuts. Terps are good enough.

I’ve posted my cart tek, straight 93% tac distillate and nothing else. Still hits like a champ, and zero issues.

4 Likes

Respectfully,

You realize terps are a cut too right? ( a solvent cut)
There is absolutely no studies done on the safety of inhaling terps. Especially non cannabis derived.

There are no studies done on any of these ingredients. I don’t understand how guys get all bent of shape about the safety of these products when the very act of burning anything and inhaling is terrible for your lungs and general health.

Imo make your own informed decision and if you are sharing with someone share with them the exact ingredients so they can make an informed decision as well.

1 Like

Lmfao!!

You cant use Terps as a cut in this scenario vs say peg or pg or vg or vite E.
Your double dipping on the cut (terps plus liquidizer).

Nasty, just nasty.

And if you actually read my post, I dont use Terps in MY personal carts. Straight disty. In customers carts, I add Terps.

Thanks for playing

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

That’s what I and most people would be doing after smoking your tainted carts.

Well maybe puking and crying.

Edit, your never gonna win the masses on here with cuts. Even with unicorn piss as a cut, it wont matter.

5 Likes