Shatter Cartss

Smoking 100% wax liquidizer now. You haven’t lived till you experience the formaldehyde high!

4 Likes

Peg400 turns to foremaldeheyde at high temps.

Please get your conversions correct if you wanna try and “get” someone.

PEG400 = wax liquidizer

BTW,
This post wasn’t about cuts or distillate or commercial cart design.

I was simply asking about if i need to winterize shatter or not.

That’s super nasty bro. Peg400 is like 10yrs ago.

1 Like

It’s gonna be ok!

If you’d searched you’d know glass is the new shatter

edit: see also How to turn "Shatter" into diamonds/sauce/distillate/anything I can sell?

8 Likes

Yes and you will not be able to get an accurate answer here with just a pic of your shatter. If it is glass shatter which I can tell it is not no you don’t need to winterize it as there would be no fats/waxes to winterize. If it has fats and waxes which it looks like it does then yes you will need to winterize. As for the rest of the posts they are from members trying to help you but it looks like you do not want to accept it.
I have made tons of shatter carts because I do not like disti carts. Now my fav is HTE diamond carts if I must smoke a cart.
As StoneD mentioned buy some Floraplex diluent and use that as it is just flavorless terps.

2 Likes

I appreciate this response, and I’m not unfamiliar with carts just shatter. I just believe in science rather than internet forum bro science. The FACTS are that there has been no legitimate studies done on any of these “cuts” and smoking anything is bad for your health. Different formulations of PEG have been used in inhalers for years and are GRAS. Another big fact: The “doctor” who wrote the one study demonized PEG is a partial owner of a MCT / vape company.
Remember I didn’t say anything bad about anybody else’s tek so not sure why all the insecurity.

Too each their own :hugs:

Cut with cbda sauce…

I did this the other day without even decarbing my thca (just melted down and mixed with cbda) No sugaring in the cart for over a week. Past that I can’t say.

I agree with other members don’t use peg. Lol

3 Likes

It’s called SAFETY, not insecurity.

3 Likes

Man, I just went back and looked through your posts. Your all over the place two years ago you were just starting to make carts and pushing vg and pg on other forums. Then switched it up and said you only use distillate and terps. There are plenty of posts of yours on the net with guys refuting your peg obsession.

Just let it go, I’ll pass on your “wisdom”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc1413069

Lmao! You go ahead and make your carts… they all speak from experience at this point and if you want to disregard that “wisdom” then by all means. Make carts for the bottom feeders of society.

Nobody is try to talk shit about “your tek”. They’re talking shit about wax liquidizer and about how you should pick a different method because their are more superior methods of “cutting” carts at this point. Like real Terps…

If you’re just chasing the buck and don’t care about the end product… then let’s Chad it up!

How much wax liquidizer can you shove in a cart and get the custies to buy it still??

4 Likes

This was before people (I included) knew the risks of peg/vg.

Try again

Please inform your customers that you use cuts, and what cuts they are. This is being an honest seller.

Edit
I’m out of this thread. We led you to the proper ways to make carts. Weather you heed our advise or not, peace out.

2 Likes

LOL

What are the risks of peg?

Lol. These carts are not for sale. I have nothing for sale.
This has nothing to do with money this is about repeating something you read on the internet without doing research - THATS IT

PEG produced a large amount of acetaldehyde and formaldehyde, two carcinogens. Their work also confirmed that PG decomposes into formaldehyde at this temperature. “[F]ormaldehyde inhalation has been linked to increased incidence of myeloid leukemia and nasopharyngeal cancer,” the scientists noted.”

1 Like

Whole paper please

Google: risks of vaping PEG

Have fun with your boof carts

2 Likes

If you don’t give a damn that you’re smoking wax liquidizer then you are the bottom feeder smoker of society…

Enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Save my life and prevent me from getting cancer by providing FACTS that PEG gives cancer.

PLEASE