Share your Ikrusher Failrate + experiences with Ikrusher

Hello F4200,

First off, thank you all for being a part of this community <3.

I was wondering/hoping that for those who’ve filled Ikrusher carts/disposables in the past and/or still currently do, what’s your failrate?

And for those that have vaped an Ikrusher cart or disposable before, what was your experience like compared to the average cart? Any specific instances that turned you off from Ikrusher completely?

Thanks in advance for taking your time, much appreciated!

-Eric

Weird request from their direct competitor.

I have tried your carts myself and have had far more failed carts than the current brand im using.

Since you want to know failure rates what is the current failure rate of your carts? Any specific instances from hamilton that have pushed their customer away?

2 Likes

I used ikrusher for over 5 yrs back in the beginning of the whole cart thing and my fail rate was easily 1% of 1%. I replaced every non working one and outta lots and lots of them i replaced so few it wasn’t even worth remembering

3 Likes

Hey thesk8nmidget,

Pleasure to make your e-acquaintance!

Is it a weird request? I haven’t filled or vaped Ikrusher so I thought it’d be best to get others’ accounts. And also, I’ve tried to google their failrate; nobody seems to have it and I couldn’t figure out for the life of me why it’s so secret, you know? Didn’t mean to be like espionage-ing or anything, just wanted to figure out their failrate; it’s no different from trying to figure out a price of a product, imo. But if I’ve crossed some line, we can go ahead and delete this post :frowning:

I did want to apologize for the negative experience you had with our Cartridges; certainly not what I like to hear…
Which cart were you filling & were you able to determine it was a product/manufacturer defect?

The CCELL TH2S as well as the M6TS line, when filled and used correctly have a leakrate of less than 1 in 10,000(0.01%).

MM me personally I’ve not had any specific instances which pushed my own client away(that I’m aware of). For the company, there were instances when we switched hardware manufacturer and led to a lot of defects in initial production of products. Beside that I have received some complaints from people about our customer service team and their lack of help & empathy. I do try and remedy the situation if somehow it reaches me but ever since covid I work remotely so I haven’t been able to be as hands on for customer service. Oh and right now Disposables have been hot hot so they’ve been out of stock ALL the time so I’m sure a lot of clients ended up switching to a competitor CCELL distro or brand.

Hopefully that answered your questions, let me know if you had any others!

-Eric

Hey Concentrated_humboid,

Pleasure to make your e-acquaintance as well! Thank you for answering my question, it’s greatly appreciated!

I see so overall a positive experience with Ikrusher then. Do you remember if it was screw-on or press-on/which specific model it was? If not, no worries at all!

-Eric

Screw on mostly as the press fit ones hadn’t even been made yet. I can honestly say that of all the cart companies and there products ikrusher hands down won and in those days the volume of carts being done they had to pass the test. Spent many of liters filing other companies carts only to have most or all leaked out by the morning. Obviously never used everyone but they are who i landed on of all the ones i tried when i was putting my name and a guarantee on it.

1 Like

Hey Eric,

I am a big fan of CCELL and IKrusher’s devices.

I went through about 10,000 of the xenbars last year and only had less then a 1% fail rate. I recently bought a batch of 500 1ML UNO disposable’s and have not had a single failure yet.

They recently came out with temperature control technology called “OMNI” . This will likely solve the only issue that ive come across which is the high temperatures. Their devices burn terps and make you feel like youre drinking the oil up.

3 Likes

Hey 710EMS,

Pleasure to make your e-acquaintance as well! Thanks so much for your reply! And thank you for enjoying CCELL and Ikrusher alike!(better them than some Chinese counterfeit, honestly)

I see… different sample sizes but good to know… so for the xenbars do you recall the number failed out of 10,000? I did expect(and hope) from ikrushers’ reputation/popularity that they would have a less than 1%(1in100 or 100 in 10,000) fail rate, but was hoping to narrow it down some more.(rough guesstimate is goood) if not no worries!

Have you tried sima or listo from ccell yet?

-Eric

I see. Yes they were among the few that were able to knockoff ccells cartridge and make a good enough product to succeed amidst the initial cartridge bandwagon frenzy(avd and… who else i forget)… and I’m not saying knockoffs are bad, some people prefer Pepsi and that’s a-ok. It’s counterfeits thats the problem.

I know it’s been years now but do you recall if ccell was amongst failed carts that you tried?

-Eric

I would say worse than weird

Might as well post “shit talk my competitor for me here” while I plug my own carts

Would be like wendys tweeting “share your experiences w/ food poisoning from Burger King here”

who cares what your competitor does … just do your thing better

I have only gone thru one case of ikrushers and had zero defects

1 Like

On the Xenbars it was definitely sub 1% fail rate out of the 10,000.

I did order a few hundred listo from you guys and I really liked them but the reason that I did not reorder was due to the way they are packaged. It make it difficult to fill and cap them in those plastic things.

Hey notarealchemist,

Pleasure to make your e-acquaintance!

Hmm to be honest I didn’t think it was weird or worse than weird but I see what you’re saying… In my defense, I really wasn’t trying to “plug my own carts” nor was I trying to promote anything or anyone in particular… I simply haven’t tried Ikrusher; I’ve tried AVD, Aspire, Ispire, and more but just… not Ikrusher. I didn’t even mention the brand of hardware(besides discussing various products in replies). And I personally think asking this question in a forum vs tweeting is just a little different, but I see your point. And I did think about whether or not I should ask this question and even pondered making a second account and asking it, but that just seemed duplicitous, so I didn’t do that.

And I’ve gotta say I care a little bit if not more than a little bit about what my competitors does. But not in the sense that I’m talking crap about them… I’ve met and know some of the Ikrusher folks; they’re good people. I’ve told them our failrates in the past but they never seem to want to share theirs. And that’s their decision and that’s fine but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask in a forum. If it’s a secret # that they don’t want people sharing then that’s fine too.

And thank you as well for the reply, 0/100 failed with 100/case? and was it carts, disposables? If you don’t know, all good as well!

-Eric

2 Likes

I tried 50 iKrusher Uzo and over 10 of them didn’t work, straight dead units. But I’ve used hundreds of the Tik with no issue. Definitely prefer CCELL I don’t plan on ever using ikrusher again

Hey FloridasNatural,

Pleasure to make your e-acquaintance! I’m a big fan of your juice!

I see… Uzo is their 2ml disposable, right? it is quite small for 2ml disposable though, it seems. And no issues with Tik but still don’t plan on using them again? Was the failed Uzos too much basically or something else?

Thank you so much for your reply, btw, and for your time, it’s greatly appreciated!

-Eric

Ikrusher is straight trash

1 Like