@ShannonZelios Level 3 Verification

@Shannacanna has been verified as Level 3 Slanger.

Shannon, marketing and advertising director at Zelios, walked me through their impressive facility outside Denver on Tuesday November 24th. This is the largest CO2 extraction facility I’ve had the pleasure of visiting. The entire facility is state of the art. Zelios has acquired Organic certification and is pending GMP certification as well.

Their primary focus is bulk CO2 extracted crude, full spectrum distillate, T-free distillate and CBD isolate. Shannon mentioned wholesale formulations as well for finished goods manufacturers to infuse, bottle or package under their own branded labels.

Their massive CO2 extractors have a daily capacity of 3,500 lbs. input biomass and their ethanol extraction system can handle 5000 lbs.

I really appreciated the employee break room with a pool table, arcade games and fully stocked kitchen. I imagine being an employee of Zelios is pretty nice.

21 Likes

Awesome write up!!! Is that a bank of decanter centrifuges, and is that 1 extremely large co2 extractor, or a bunch of them combined into 1?
Edit: That’s one hell of a wiper!!!

9 Likes

Wooot wooooot shoutout to my boy @MinkLoafs

5 Likes

welcome to the family @Shannacanna

5 Likes

That’s my Zelios Colorado fam, I’m in Kentucky!

Good looking facility!!

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! Get that monopoly brother! Seen you got some big things planned on the gram the other day, keep killin it!

1 Like

The owners of Zelios are smart guys!

Call me when you come to Kentucky - I’d be glad to show the facility and take you around to a few of my go-to farms

4 Likes

Will do brother! I may be out that way in a few weeks :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Thanks @Bret_HoneyGold, excited to be here :grin:

1 Like

Appreciate the great write-up @Mosaic_Co-Labs and loved having you tour the facility.

We love to show it off. We are GMP certified and offering both extraction services and bulk cbd ingredients - Hit me up with any questions, supply needs, or if you just want to say hi :wave:

3 Likes