September MoM Winner is @thesk8nmidget/@DANKENSTEIN

Thanks for the kind words!

@Sidco_Cat you too mama!

9 Likes

Thanks guys, you are too kind. It’s an honor to even be nominated. The kindness and welcoming attitude from a lot of you on this forum is something I am very thankful for!

14 Likes

Alright, the poll is up for September Mom. Thank you for all the nominations. We have some great contenders again this month! Get your votes in between now and 23:45 on 9/30.

2 Likes

I nominated @SidViscous , don’t see him on the poll.

3 Likes

I agree he is MoM material, but somehow he didn’t get a second. I really did consider giving him and a few others seconds myself, but decided I should try to be neutral in all this, other than my one nomination and one second. I would have given almost everyone a second, but that would negate the point of asking for one in the first place.

On the bright side, @SidViscous is always doing MoM worthy stuff, so good chance he gets it next time.

3 Likes

Gotcha.

1 Like

Can @SidViscous be first on the list for October?

4 Likes

You bet! Between you and @Swet254k we have a nomination and a second for @SidViscous for October. I’ll try to remember, but if I forget, one of you please remind me. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t think we typically do MoM polls with results visible until the 1st

1 Like

There’s a new sheriff in town, and frankly

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and nomination @Swet254k @Sidco_Cat, it means the world to me. I also want to hop on the early train and nominate @FicklePickle for October for helping out @Curious_Roberto. I’m all about recognizing those who contribute knowledge for the rest of us here (which he absolutely does) but I think that helping a member of the community in need is far more important and I’m always thankful for the people who step up and lead the way.

11 Likes

Thanks for the nomination @SidViscous.

Not sure what to say really. I give what I can when I can and I’d do the same for any one of you. Takes a lot to ask for help in the first place

10 Likes

Second for @FicklePickle.

8 Likes

can i vote 2x for cloner- his greenhouse girl got covid and she still gets it done. I vote ashley mom oh shit, i forgot my paytons are in the fridge- ive been cloning my own. i did turn fridge down to avoid freezing they are hours into my house but - get to work

2 Likes

Heck yeah, that’s the spirit folks! I’ll make sure to look over this thread for any early October nominations. @SidViscous and @FicklePickle should be in the running for the Beaker award too, in my opinion.

@pdxcanna I didn’t really think about making the votes visible or not too much. I guess I just went with what felt right. I dunno, I kinda like seeing the votes come in and watching it like a horse race, but I would be happy to make them hidden till the end if that’s what folks would prefer. I guess it is the way it was done before after all. Anyone else have a preference either way?

5 Likes

Damn it’s still September?

Close call. Nothing but love to all. Bunch of good nominees

3 Likes

im thinking showing the votes will create more voters.

2 Likes

Congrats @thesk8nmidget!

6 Likes

When we starting the October mom cause I’d like to nominate @Realterpsmatter for the knowledge bomb threads lately

I’m now aware of crc

6 Likes

Not gonna second that one🙅

2 Likes