September MoM Winner is @thesk8nmidget/@DANKENSTEIN

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweetledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerLitern
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper

September MoM Poll

11 Likes

I nominate @Medicine.grower and @emdub27

I have learned a lot just reading these guys back and fourths.

So emdub for the crazy plant knowledge, and medicine grower for asking some great questions

14 Likes

This comment aged like milk

Fuck this guy

10 Likes

ill renominate cloner hes pumping out clones to the needy.

10 Likes

Ditto cloner

6 Likes

I think we should include the list of past winners:

March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweetledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerLitern
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper

10 Likes

I would like to nominate @Cassin

7 Likes

@Apothecary36 has been casually sharing tek since before I was born

14 Likes

Does that mean you’re nominating him?

2 Likes

@Greenz

for his help and knowledge.

5 Likes

@BigM for being willing to keep the dream alive! I appreciate you stepping up and making a commitment, so I can pursue a path I’ve been presented.

Thank you, it means allot to me that it will be continued on in the spirit that I tried to give it. You’re an amazing, and active member they should have been lauded before!

6 Likes

so is this mom thing new since last year? does the lab coat come with an embroidered name? Itll be sick ill put a patch on for my dog too.

2 Likes

extraction guy messed with me at the last chicago event. I was looking for his booth> nobody was marketing powders. Ill wear the lab coat if i get it before indo expo. i meant to say= he said hed b there. thats what i meant by messing with me.

Thank you for the list! I have edited the first post, and will make sure to include it going forward.

Thanks for the nomination @Capttripppp. I’m no MoM, just a nerd who spends too much time learning about all things cannabis. Hopefully one day I’ll have some tangible contributions to offer. In the meantime, I’m just happy to help out where I can.

4 Likes

hopefully you already get full access to mom stuff maybe minus a lab coat. I havent evven delved into what it may have offered me> Im sure that at least i can get a wook job in multiple states if need be at the least. Thats HUGE. It opens opportunity. I never wanna be a wook but at the very least its something to fall back on and rebuild. if anyone needs help in a booth at the chicago indo expo or any event ask me- ill represent your product /brand . And ill engage customers…

1 Like

Winning mom doesn’t make you a shoe in for jobs all over the country.

Are you looking for work? I thought you were a trap artist?

5 Likes

Pretty sure it comes with your user name embroidered on it, along with the GLG logo. I think as far as signing up goes, you go to http://goodlifegang.tech/ and sign up, and dm @Future your details so he can get you hooked up. I’m sure he’ll correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

111 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic Sept MoM chatter

I’m just gunna nominate myself :tipping_hand_man:t2: Let’s do it sept for @ftglabs… just cause why not?

2 Likes

I would like to second the nominations for @emdub27 @Cassin and @Apothecary36

For all the complaining about what MoM is really about, these three add an unbelievable amount of knowledge to the forum

8 Likes