Send us your CBD distillate, we will bottle into milligram content of choice and label for $4.32 per bottle

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Are you serious ?

6 Likes

Yessir. MOQ $750 per SKU - so 174 bottles per SKU. And you have to pay $55 for lab testing for each batch, plus the cost of shipping samples and finished product

So this includes bottle, dilutant of our choice, and bottle filling. Is that about right?

1 Like

Almost spit out my drink

2 Likes

We are paying a similar price for this service in TN.

Is this that old car factory converted to make products on the banks of the Mississippi?
Do you have any certifications other than the better business bureau? Seems kind of irrelevant for this application.

3 Likes

Shiiiiiiit … if i could make that bottling, I’ll just skip making the cannabis part.

8 Likes

I dont think they saw the sarchasm in what i said :rofl:

2 Likes

Correct, so long as you are okay with MCT oil from coconut and a matte black 30ml bottle. We can do a 60ml bottle for $5.00/unit.

Must be a busy guy scrolling through a message board and commenting for fun

On the banks of the Chippewa, which is a tributary of the Mississippi. We are a licensed grower, processor, and have a Food Processing Plant License in the state of Wisconsin. Companies must be GMP-compliant (facility, ops, sanitation, record keeping, etc) to maintain a food processing plant license

MCT is ideal

I think what the boys might be trying to say is ‘your price point is too high’

5 Likes