Selling Turnkey Licensed Pharma Cannabis Company With Off-take Agreement In Spain

After 3 years of work, we are proud to be one of the first and largest licensed companies in Spain.

• Full off-take agreement for production with a publicly traded pharma market leader
  • New facilities, fully licensed and inspected, GACP, GMP Ready
  • Mother room, Clone, Pre Veg… Full cycle
  • Full SOPs, all verified by the health agency/gov
  • Ready to grow
  • Ready to export

-Intro Deck and visits are available after signing an NDA.
-Serious parties must come on-site.
-A data room with all documentation is available for DD after an MOU/LOI is emitted.

I know Spain is a hot topic in the industry and that many companies have struggled with their entry here.
It’s been an uphill battle for us from day 1. What makes it bittersweet is that it has taken its toll on our group, everything was financed privately, and we have gotten to a point where we realize that we have accomplished something incredible, but unfortunately too big for us to go forward alone.

Feel free to contact me by email,
nicolas@fweconsulting.com

Whatsapp:
+34 652 079 760

2 Likes

Fascinating.

With the pricing on the venue… I’m all too curious about this operation. Will send email. We had Spanish distribution with our rosin press in the past / spannabis visit. CANNA CLAMP - Stoned Monkey

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hey brother hope all is well,

If you are local you are free to come to visit the operations. I think you went and pulled up details on my WhatsApp business profile, but that relates to my other activities in renewable energies, etc, and for better fiscality and such that is based in Gibraltar.

The Cannabis business is based in Spain, in Andalucia, about 30min from Marbella.

Cheers,

R0Z1N