Selling Smokus Focus Jars to your customers

Have a look at some custom work we have done. We can do this for your business also. 720-715-8730

bloom-comet jar(1).pdf (1.4 MB)

1 Like

MOQ for customization and price?

Hi There,
The MOQ is 240 units and we charge $2 per unit to customize. Feel free to call me on 720-715-8730

1 Like

What is the total cost of the customized unit?

It depends on which jar you get. Our units wholesale anywhere from $6.50 to $20 per unit. Markup is 50%-70% when you sell them retail. The most popular is the Comet infinity @ $12 per , have a look here Stash Jar | The Comet Infinity | Smokus Focus

2 Likes

That launch pad is pretty cool. Definitely interested in the clarity of the containers.

1 Like

how much weight does the launchpad hold up?

1 Like

These jars are a huge hit at the dispensaries. The positioning of the light makes the trichomes stand out a lot more. Even some mediocre looking CBD flower will start to glisten in one of them. I’ve recommended them to a lot of businesses for display samples.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of these things as well. The ability to lock them up and tie them to a table is nice.

2 Likes

Yeah theyre pretty cool. We can also offer customization too Feel free to reach out to me on 720-715-8730

Youre right !! Let me know if I can he;p you on a wholesale deal

I’m also a fan of these but only at consumer level currently. I used a few when doing a cabinet remodel at home a while back and they turned out great. The launchpads were a bit pricey for me at the time but I wanted to do things right once:

8 Likes

How can I order some samples?

2 Likes

I’ll send you a few for free. I have a few here unused. Should have sent with the powders. :person_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Here is the link from other thread

Smokus focus love :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

They’re definitely cool for retail customers. I enjoy my sample I received at a tradeshow.

3 Likes

I copped a case of these about a year or so ago - makes dealing with customers feel like you entered a cheat code. Fucking love them.

6 Likes