Selling Enzymatic CBDA conversion method

Selling a strain of enzymes that generates cbda at a cost of less than $100/kilo.

Molecularly induced polymers with a subscription for regeneration, our lab is constantly improving the polymers.

90%+ Conversion from cbd to cbda. Also have cbg and thc converting strains as well.

Serious offers only.
Must have high quality lab with full safety features.

Scales to any level.

2 Likes

Can you break down the cost of the $100/kilo? Is this just consumables? With the cost of CBD isolate over $100, I’m assuming a finished kilo of CBDa would cost more. What is the potency of the finished material? Any COAs?

2 Likes

Cost of cbd + sub $100/kilo how I read to achieve 90%+ cbda (equipment & consumables obviously scaling)

With separate (different quotes available) options for cbga/thca

Correct me or embellish further please.

1 Like

How long til you delete this post too?
Once someone asks for any sort of proof?
Lol

3 Likes

XD what was deleted :shushing_face: lol special privileges whaaaa

Edited and moved to EC so edits couldn’t be seen*

Iirc

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tested that edit and move theory… calling bs on that lol

So I’m assuming CBD is the feedstock?

1 Like

Cbd, cbg, thc are the feed stocks with sops available

RuBisCO :zipper_mouth_face:

Have fun all my clandestine friends :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Oooooooooo fun :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for dropping that link @TheWillBilly. Very cool :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Aren’t enzymatic reactions done in aqeuous systems (buffers) most of the time? How are we confronting solubility of cannabinoids? Doing the reactions extremely dilute? I don’t understand why the obvious questions aren’t being asked haha

4 Likes

Does this conversion have to be performed under high pressure?

1 Like

yes, it’s in a supercritical extractor

3 Likes

I worked in a biocatalysis / enzymatic company for nearly a decade so I happen to know a little about enzyme. Usually most enzymatic reactions are running in room temperature and no high pressure required.

3 Likes

Yea but this is carboxylation (adding back the co2) I’m pretty much an idiot but I’d assume you need a supercritical co2 extractor seeing as the pressures will be so high to reach supercritical levels.

1 Like

Some enzyme reactions can be done in organic system ,so I guess they use organic solvent instead

1 Like

Most enzymes would not require high pressure and high temperature,eco friendly is the major advantage of enzymatic reactions then chemical reactions, it’s much more green . carboxylase is a type of enzyme bring CO2 to the substrate. Correct me if I’m wrong since I’m not a technician

1 Like