Selling bho system

$$$ PRICE DROP!! $$$ (OPEN TO OFFERS AS WELL)

Item Model/Manufacturer: BVV, ACROSS INTERNATIONAL
Description: Fully Operational BHO Extraction Machine + 3 Ai OVENS , 2 10 Lb Extraction Columns (jacketed for dry ice) , -30°C Across International Chiller, Ai Circulator, CMEP-OL Recovery Pump, Recovery Coil, Ai Dry Scroll Pump for the ovens, 3 Across International ovens with oven cart, Nitrogen Tank, Butane Tank, BVV 6cfm sparkless pump, Hoses , Fittings, Nuts+Bolts, Tools, Will Consult with the buyer to properly said up the machine if need be. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Willing to Negotiate on the price. Thank you!

Price/MSRP: $10,000
Current location of item: Ukiah, California
Estimated lead time: 3 days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Yes full support included

HYDROCARBON EQUIPMENT LIST PRICE
(3) 250C UL Certified 0.9 CF Vacuum Oven 5 Sided Heat With 316L Chamber Option - 110V 60Hz
Ai -30°C 17L Recirculating Chiller With 20L/Min Centrifugal Pump
Ai 100°C 7L Capacity SST Compact Heated Recirculator
HFS(R) CMEP-OL Oil-less Explosion Proof Recovery Pump - Version 5 - No Condenser
AI CleanVac 11 cfm Dry-Scroll Pump
Heavy Duty Steel Mobile Cart For Ai 0.9 Cf Vacuum Oven
10 Lb Solvent Extraction System Closed-loop
TOTAL $12,500.00

1 Like

why so expensive?

1 Like

Pictures of the equipment will likely get you further than pictures of the end product. Curious to see what your 10lb extractor looks like.

3 Likes

Just going off MSRP and then decreasing the price because it is a used system. Not that it works any less efficient than a brand new one.

I can take pictures but the system is not put together atm and everything is disassembled.

1 Like

Still worth it to take the pics. Seeing the condition is good to the potential buyers.

3 Likes

Updated with pics.

1 Like

Updated the post to include pics. If you have any questions about the equipment feel free to message me.

I love that housing for the oven and pump. :octopus:

1 Like

Yea its expensive and heavy but great for saving space and being able to have a shelf for the pumps right next to the ovens.

Dropped the price! Open to offers!

Dropped the price to $10k. Also willing to trade for solventless equipment!

reduced the price.

Would you take 7 grand cash if I picked it up in person?

Check your private chat

Sent you a message

interested and local ( redwood valley ). pm plz.