Sell lab bottles in LA,Can choose size1000ML,500,250ML

The stock is urgent, if you need it, please contact me to place an order as soon as possible

The new year is coming soon, if you need it, please place an order with me as soon as possible, there is no minimum quantity, 20 pieces in a box, 560 pieces in a pallet, great price, take them away!

In California, still in stock

$3.4,who wants?

Who likes?

1000 narrow mouths are all sold out, there are 8000 wide mouths left, please let me know if you need

Fast delivery, low breakage, anyone need more?

New batch, in California, fast delivery, support cash!

For sale in Los Angeles, fast delivery

There were 5,000 in total, but now there are only 600, who will take them?

Indispensable glass bottle for laboratory distillation oil, use it to hold your beautiful oil, it will become more beautiful and more popular, customer feedback is excellent, can be used many times, not only good quality, but also high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high transparency, low damage, no MOQ, sample test, find me the price!

Individually packed, low breakage, fast delivery

A new batch of orange and blue lids have been sent to Los Angeles. If you need them to work, call me to place an order and accept reservations. A small amount of orange. Excellent price. Thank you!
sara@korayinstrument.com 86 178399383630

The 1000ml in Los Angeles, USA is sold out, and a new batch is about to arrive,accept pre-order! Can choose blue or orange lids, better price, a pallet of 600.Pm me​:fire::face_with_hand_over_mouth::bell::love_you_gesture:

These videos are all accelerated because of storage problems.

The customer ordered ten thousand, who needs them? One tray is 720pcs.excellent price!!!:fire::love_you_gesture:

New batch, fast delivery, support cash deal!