Sell lab bottles in LA,Can choose size1000ML,500,250ML

Who wants it? An excellent price,PM me
sara@korayinstrument.com 86 17839983630

A new batch of glass bottles has arrived at the port. It is expected to arrive at the warehouse in Los Angeles on April 5. but It has been ordered in advance. At present, there are only two pallets available,If you need them, please contact me as soon as possible, because when they arrive, all of them have been pre-ordered by customers. The next batch will have to wait for a month.

Taking orders, orange lids, excellent prices!

The last pallets of 600 sold in Los Angeles.

Last pallet for sale in Los Angeles, excellent price, fast delivery, can pick up,pm me for more info!

Sell glass bottles, orange lids,in Los Angeles, pick up or door to door,accept cash deal,excellent prices, high quality product,contact me!:gift::+1:

Happy Monday! Can arrange ship,find me to place an order!:melting_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The last pallets of bottles were sold out in Los Angeles, waiting for the next batch to arrive!:partying_face::clap:

Accept the customer’s reservation!

please send price .ist

1 Like

No problem!

![image|375x500

A new batch of glass bottles has arrived at the port of Long Beach, accepting a 50% deposit.

Wide mouth 1000ML,can choose Blue or Orange
Narrow mouth 1000ML,great price!:smile::fire::love_you_gesture::partying_face:

Order accepted, choice of orange or blue lid.

New batch for sale in Los Angeles, excellent price, welcome to order!

High quality, high temperature resistant, most popular 1000ml wide mouth,contact me​:fire::smile::love_you_gesture:Email:sara@korayinstrument.com WhatsApp:17839983630 Many Thanks!

Choice of 1000ml orange or blue, wide mouth and narrow mouth, small stock left, pre-order accepted, fast delivery, good price,PM.me more.
sara@korayinstrument.com
86 17839983630

Narrow mouth,great price!:fire::face_with_hand_over_mouth::partying_face:Give me a message,There are five pallets, 576pcs/pallet.

A new batch of glass bottles has arrived at the Los Angeles warehouse to accept orders. In addition to the deposit paid by the customer, there are five Narrow mouth pallets and five Wide mouth pallets. If you need them, please send me a message,fast delivery!:smile::fire::bell::partying_face:Cash accepted!

Email:sara@korayinstrument.com
Tel(Whatapp):86 17839983630

The 1000ml narrow mouth has been sold out!
There is a small amount of stock left in the 1000ml wide mouth.
If you need it, please find me to place an order as soon as possible!
Fast delivery, can pick up.:smile::partying_face::clap::fire::gift:
Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatapp,86 17839983630 Many thanks!

The last two pallets of wide-mouth bottles are on sale at the Los Angeles warehouse!
Email:sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp:86 17839983630

Glass bottles 1000ml Wide mouth for sale in Los Angeles, cash support, 600 pcs/pallet,PM me a good price!:fire: