Self branding disposables on a micro scale

Cheapest way to self brand 1000 vapes??was looking at maybe having some Mylar bags printed and just throwing the disposables in those. Any help greatly appreciated

1 Like

Without a doubt Mylar bags are going to be your cheapest route. Usually minimum order is 5k units with the vendors I use. Does it need to be child resistant? Heat sealed?

Cheapest way for what you want to do imo is prolly getting one color plain mylar bags and sticker them to custom.

Massive ops in my state still use this method with various SKUs.

I like to keep mine upright for various reasons, so implementing that is how/up to you.

Take care

1 Like

You want to brand the actual vape not a mylar bag. People throw away the bags. Having your brand on a cart is better exposure. You can usually pay extra to have them branded by the company. If not just go to sticker giant or whatev and spent a day slapping stickers on the carts.

Do you know what it costs to brand custom hardware?

What a minimum order is?

He’s looking for a very cheap solution to branding a small amount of products.

Have you ever ordered anything?

@motogfx on IG maybe, or another print shop that already offers the service

Well if the MOQ for mylars is around 5000 like you said, he might as well order custom cardboard boxes from china. Price for a custom small cart box for a disposable would be around $0.15-0.20 after shipping, pretty close to what a custom Mylar bag is. Same MOQ, price, and it’s much nicer than a Mylar.

QBD420’s people have always been very quick and economical for this.

DHGATE MAY BE THE RIGHT PLACE TO BUY.

I can help you out… doing this process currently on my own

UV transfer stickers/labels. Thank me later :+1:t5:

2 Likes

seems expensive, and doesn’t it add another step… you end up putting sticker on, and peeling off the front. maybe i’m not understanding

Cheapest? Maybe.

Doubles as a cock ring too though

1 Like

Do you already have all of the disposables? We partnered with a local company out here in Phoenix, Arizona who has a very quick turn around for custom printing typically around 2-4 days (hardware and packaging options available). Typically the cost is a little over a $1/unit, if you would like more information feel free to message me whenever.

Seems a little loose for a cock ring

2 Likes