Seeking work in Colorado Or So Cal

Once again here we are, haha. My name is Austin and I have been in the Legal cannabis industry for 10 years now with another four years added with traditional markets. I have ran many large widely known projects and have brought my SOPs to many facility’s and employers from The Diamond Baron, to Bear Labs, all the way to Gold Coast. I consulted for Berner and Jigga back in 2017 on my diamond SOP also.

My main focus is lab management and I am not tied down to strictly hydrocarbons. I have equal solventless knowledge and management experience. My ultimate goal is to find a employer who acknowledges my work ethic and drive that resembles a owner of a company. I want to produce quality products and provide a hard working drama free environment to work in.

Here is my linked in and as far as references go, all my old employers including Big Oil will give a recommendation, along with people like Diamond Alchemy, Jwood, dred pirate, tnt extractions, you name it, I probably have a referral from.

I have never been in such need of employment and just found out I have my second child on the way so it’s go time.

I am trying this one last time. I would genuinely appreciate this not turning into a ecochamberish thread.

13 Likes

Message for resume

5 Likes

Good luck bro. Hope you find what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Bump :pray::crossed_fingers: