Seeking Southern OR Extractor for splits THC Fresh Frozen

How’s it going guys, have harvest about to come down and would like to run split with someone interested in processing my fresh frozen smalls. You freeze and process it. THC and multitude of solid genetics.

Are you licensed through OLCC?

Edit: or approved to grow by ommp?

OMMP is still there too yeah?

You are correct.

concentrates only (hash/rosin) for OMMP I believe, if you obey the law anyways

Correct, I was the last licensed ommp processor approved for hydrocarbons and my license lapsed in January. OMMP growers can transfer to OLCC processors if they jump through all the hoops. Maybe only 20lb a year, not sure.

Edit: just to clarify because I’m a little confused by the above comments; ommp is not concentrates only , flower is allowed, there are 2 ommp only dispensaries left that have flower, concentrates, and edibles/tinctures

2 Likes

So, he needs to be OLCC, or he shouldn’t be posting this, correct?

OP, please state your nature of business, or the thread will be flagged and removed.

2 Likes

either OLCC for hydrocarbon or OMMP for solventless, yeah

1 Like

Has OMMP explicitly said it won’t license any more hydrocarbon extraction?

Because solving the lack of OMMP extractors was on my list of to-do’s for 2021

3 Likes

Oregon isn’t short on extractors. If anything it’s the mecca lol

1 Like

He didn’t say Oregon as a whole. He said ommp.

2 Likes

yeah, I am surprised it’s dead practically since rec. Sad to see.

2 Likes

Right, but there seems to nobody doing it for the medical patients. They are allowed to grow the stuff, but getting it extracted involves all kinds of hoops, or felonies.

I find that unacceptable, and would like to change it.

sure, this is recreational for many, but for some it’s life and death, for others it’s a quality of life issue.

6 Likes

I hear it’s a lost cause. I do wish you luck on the fight against the grain. It was pretty magical with OMMP and olcc for a bit. Politics ruined that quickly.

1 Like

No they will license more hydrocarbon. They just
Don’t currently have any licensed processors. I’ve got a friend who is planning on opening one, he just bought the ommp dispensary in la grande.

If you plan on licensing and have questions I’m happy to offer guidance.

2 Likes

The way ommp is set up right now a patient can process rosin, etoh, edibles, etc with no license. But hydrocarbon and c02 require a license and you need a license to transfer anything to dispensaries. Some ommp growers can transfer to OLCC processors.

2 Likes

what were tolling rates like for OMMP hydrocarbon? I haven’t been out in OR long so I’m still familiarizing myself with things

1 Like

I got into this for the patients. The rec market simply doesn’t provide for them in an appropriate fashion.

4 Likes

Mostly did splits… legally everything that leaves the
Lab needs a full compliance test which is $400/batch so costs get crazy when you’re tolling. I
Charged $100-$200 a lb depending on the batch size when I did toll.

4 Likes