Seeking quick consultant for crc question

Wasn’t sure if this was the right place to ask this or not but going for it anyways.

I’ve been following the crc thread since it started, but have been busy just trying to dial in the distillate aspect of things I was too busy to need to try it.

Over the course of time bought all the pressurized filters, pumps, and media’s needed but have not had the right material until now…I think?

Over paid on some trim with bad yields and was hoping it was fresher then it was. Everything we do is cold eth extracted. So tried to make shatter with it but was dark.

When going to use crc can I use ethanol or something besides tane to get what I want?

Before anyone comments, again I’ll pay for a phone call consultation. Not trying to get free info or be told to read the thread (I’ve done it twice still confused. Just want someone who knows where I am at that can give me exact steps)

2 Likes

Different tek.

heptane

2 Likes

-40 or room temp?

room temp, ideally you’d want to do an etoh winterazation first.

Perfect. Exactly where I am at. Extracted then winterized the fats out like I would for distillate and ran it over some charcoal. Then roto vaped.

Decided to make shatter with it due to yield being low, when poured for shatter in oven it’s darker then I want.

So I have all the filter n media’s for crc.

So now mix crude room temp with heptane 10:1 and filter over sop for crc filter stack. Then roto vap back down n try to purge in oven again?

1 Like

yes, make sure you use enough of the powders.