Seeking Lab Manager for Extraction/Manufacturing company in Anchorage, Alaska

She hired me knowing I had two other jobs idk the only other way I could’ve made it work was I guess quit the two jobs that pay for the one that doesn’t at the end of the day I work 16+ hrs a day some days I just pull an all-nighter n keep rocking, I wanna see my family be okay n have the things they want n only way work hard.
You can think I don’t want them to win but to run three winning team as I run two already would have been something it’s okay tho everyone can make there own opinions that the gift of life.

And that mentality of conflict of interest is just bullshit. I wanna see EVERYONE WIN the reasons I took multiple jobs was because this market is very slim on great products.
It’s Alaska it’s winter for 8month out of the year it’s not Cali or WA even OR
all of Alaska (the biggest state in the USA)
Has a population around 650-700k
I repeat alll of Alaska’s population.
Just the area of Pasadena in la over passes Alaska’s population. The material and knowledge isn’t really here why I stepped in to help level the playing field. Sue me

3 Likes

I’ll do it.

1 Like

It sounds like the same shit in a different state.

It’s ok for her to pay half of what she agreed to, but for the employee to half their work output isn’t at all acceptable. Lab manager who doesn’t want to be called in to assemble new displays for the retail store= unmotivated/ not dedicated.

“Passionate and driven” is this lady’s way of saying your gonna be her on call bitch and your desire to serve her must outweigh your desire to be paid.

6 Likes