Seeking Cultivators & Extractors with product to sell

Hello, I am looking to expand my network and connect with more Legal Cultivators and Extractors

I specialize in Curating High Quality Cannabis Products for Legal Bulk Buyers and Dispensaries in So.Cal
I am looking for packaged and Bulk : Indoor Flower, Light Dep, Sauce, Diamonds, Budder,Badder, Live Resin, hash, Kief and rosin
I would like to talk to you about how i can add value to you , and what products and services you had to offer
,I have several partners that are always looking for processing material as well.
and companies to do split runs with.

I am looking forward to talking with you .

-H.G
CannaQuantum

Are you a distribution company?
License no?

I work with a couple distributors, and high volume buyers in LA, they distribute the product to their chain of stores and partner stores,

All the partners i work with are Licensed and METRC compliant

1 Like

Gotcha. So you’re an independent :heart:
No hating the game. Just trying to understand what companies you’re representing.

I am Independent .
I have a strong rapport and relationship with the buyers and companies i work with, and they know
I only work with high quality products and companies
All companies i am partnered with are Legal and compliant.
I regularly work with a Major franchise store, and a distributor that buys in bulk.

1 Like

When it comes to buying and selling most people like to know lab results (displays owner information and company license) - so the middle man has to be able to provide that either way.

I bet you’d make more waves saying what companies you represented. Budgets you had in mind for purchases, and split details for License to License.

Example: if you mentioned Jungle Boys and LBS Distribution needing more concentrate and extract products people would jump to put their products on some companies shelves.

Mean no disrespect, just the more you’re able to explain the more time you save and sales you make here.

I truly appreciate that feedback.
I share those details once i have interest in a product

I have COAs of all current product.

I may input some of those suggestions.

Thank you again , i appreciate your comment

2 Likes

I’m plugged in with a far reaching NorCal distro out of Sacramento if you’re interested. They rep many brands and source white labeled products. I used to sit on their board…solid dudes…DM me

2 Likes

Hi there!

We create BHO extracts out of San Diego. Created by some of the brightest minds on this forum so you can expect quality.

This is our most recent batch of bulk sauce that’s available. 6200 grams at $6.25g.

Lots of other bulk shatter and badder currently available.

Let’s connect.

Chris@ninecloudcannabis.com

4 Likes

I was about to recommend he reach out to you!! @Mr-cloud

4 Likes

I certainly will.
Thank you!

Thank you @Krative, very helpful of you !

2 Likes