Seeking CBD advice for someone with colitis

Hey all! As always I come to the pros for advice. I have a good friend back east who has colitis, an inflammatory disease which effects the digestion, bowel and abdomen. He smoked some weed and it made him feel a lot better but he doesn’t like getting high. I know most cbd out there is underdosed or bullshit. So I wanted to know what someone might advise for him? I was thinking about getting some out here (oregon) and shipping to him. I know zero about cbd really. Hoping one of my homies on here has a legit plug I can work something out with. Just trying to spread the love :slight_smile: guidance on what to hook him up with :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

CBD flower should help or some compliant disty.

get some CBD and CBG isolate, have him make a tincture, the CBG really helps. if you can get some CBGA, even better!

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice so far. Hopefully one of the brains I know on here can direct me to someone I can talk to about obtaining the isolate. I’ve never had a reason to put too much footwork into learning about these cannabinoids. And I know I can get him some real stuff at a fraction of the price of the gas station snake oil

2 Likes

there are only a few people in the entire industry producing CBGA, im one of them, i can personally supply all of the required isolates, i try not to sell product on this site as i come here for fun and knowledge, but to assists you and your friend DM me an address and ill send you one of my tinctures i make to treat intestinal problems free of charge!

3 Likes

Also, look at slippery elm cotton cut or powder from Mountain Rose Herbs. It’s cheap and a bag would make you enough 16 oz teas to last you a year.

Take a sauce pan and use 2 cups of water and mix with 1/4 cup of cotton cut or powder. Stir until it comes to a rolling boil. Let stand and cool and refrigerate. Take a mouth full swig twice a day.

I’m a master herbalist by trade and this is my go to for anything digestive. Been around for centuries.

2 Likes

Whoa. I’m speechless! And will do whatever I can to repay ya for it. I’ll pm you tomorow afternoon when I get his address back east. So much love for you guys

1 Like

Hey brotha. Sent u the info. Let me know if it found it’s way to you <3

1 Like

Colitis is terrible… I had/have it, post many operations. I used to always use suppositories, this was pre isolates, some full spec oil,usually.

The most important part of my life is the food I eat. Don’t eat raw veggies or fruits with ‘tough’ skins. Smoothie all of em. Drink water.
I removed all alcohols from my diet as well. Totally seems to help.

The medicinal value of cannabis for the majority of people, will be the minor cannabiniods. Can’t wait to see what’s next.