Seedless Hemp Flower For Sale

We have about 1300 pounds of seedless, smokable hemp for sale. The COAs show 19% CBD on our Sour Space Candy and Lifter. Our seeds were purchased from Oregon CBD, everything was hand planted, hand picked and dried slowly in our barn. Asking $150.00 a pound and open to offers. Please contact me for copies of COAs and pictures.

9 Likes

DM’d you

Dm’d you

Can you post the pics here?

3 Likes

And post coa. I’m in need of a lb.

Make that part of your post. Would help a lot.

2 Likes

Sent a dm, I’ll grab a few if all is as it should be

Show pics, coas and minimum order quantity and well start picking at your stock :+1:

3 Likes

Someone told me the COAs should not be posted; not sure of the reasoning behind it, but that’s why I didn’t post it. Here are COAs for Lifter and Sour Space Candy. A close up of Sour Space Candy, showing its’ crystals. An assortment of big and smalls of Lifter on the white cloth.

1 Like

Here are two COA’s , for Lifter and Sour Space Candy. The picture is Lifter, a mixture of smalls and regular. The close up is Sour Space Candy.
Will get you some more pictures tomorrow. Thank you for your inquiry, Glenna

1 Like

Minimum order is a pound. Thanks for your inquiry. Glenna

1 Like

First and foremost, well done. Your flower looks amazing and the CoA is impressive.

That being said, 0.7% total THC is gonna scare some buyers off.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment on our flower. My son and partner gets most of the credit for that. He was a watch dog for the plants and they are exclusively females, with no seeds. Regarding the THC? Our farm is in NY State and governed under the states hemp pilot program there. For our state program we are compliant when the Delta 9 is less than .3%, and we are below that. It is my understanding, other states have similar programs and we would be compliant in those states too.
We do have other strains and when we get the COA’s back, I will post the information.
Thank you again for you inquiry. Glenna, Best Buds Hemp Farm

2 Likes

Hello, looks like I may be too late but worth a try. Please let me know if you still have anything available. Thank you much

Yes we do, I saved some for you :slight_smile:

How much do you want to buy; Sour Space Candy or Lifter?

Thanks, Glenna Best Buds

DM’d you

Hi, Its Glenna from Best buds, checking back to see if you are still interested in our hemp?

Do you happen to have any more pictures available? Specifically any non-close-ups with more lighting? The close-up is great. Do you have any more non-close ups? I am interested, but with the lighting coming from the side and not being very strong, its a bit difficult for my old eyes to see.
Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

I totally understand the old eyes issue; along with everything else on me being old too!! LOL
I will get you some more pictures but here is one of the Lifter for now.

1 Like

Do you mind emailing me your COA’s, pictures, and pricing? Do you have pictures for each strain? My email is Caleb@UrbanHerb.co