Seed selection: outdoor 2021, who has some early finishing genetics

I have a blue biscotti from bag seed that finishes 40_45 days indoor. Hard as a rock,caliper frost only color is white, with goofball nugs Smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Not sure if any blue biscotti seeds are around for a pheno hunt

4 Likes

I can’t even find the seeds online really. Do you know the breeder?

BOG’s gear is low THC, but you couldn’t tell from the buzz. I used to do L.S.D (Lifesaver x Diesel) which finished up in 55 days with a heady trippy buzz. It was killer.

EDIT: I think I used to grow his stuff in the 90’s. I remember him posing in a bath robe with a plant next to his vaccum cleaner for scale on Overgrow.

6 Likes

All of what you said (minus it provides a good buzz and it being killer). Is a major turn off lol

And this is why I post shit here. Thank you for your input. The BOG may get cut from the list…

2 Likes

A lot of his stuff grows like an indica, but has a sativa buzz. Especially anything with Cindy in it. They are just unique hybrids.

3 Likes

What websites have you been ordering seeds from lately?

Neptune’s and Oregon elite have been my last few purchases. Quick shipping from both.

I 100 percent remember that photo

1 Like

Seed Cellar and Great Lakes Genetics, but that last one tends to be for Michiganders.

You got me today… “who the fuck is @Hansel

Bravo sir

3 Likes

Some more I am thinking about…

For the love of god, please take clones. I’ll come out and help

6 Likes

Discrete seeds out of the uk has humbolt seed company’s vanilla frosting still available, leafly 2020 strain of the year. They say it is a selection from a 10,000 plant outdoor grow, supposed to be 30% thc and grows like a tree.

2 Likes

Humboldt seed co’s Pineapple Upside Down Cake is super fast, saw some humboldt deps finish under 50 days this summer. Will be trialing Michigan outdoor 2021.

3 Likes

Also saw the vanilla frosting. It was a little later, 55 days I think they told me, but super vigorous and heavy yielder. HSC are finally making some good crosses with that Purple Panty Dropper of theirs. Blueberry muffin is one of my all time favorite smelling cultivars.

5 Likes

My buddies chopping the vanilla frosting as we speak and it is a heavy weight for sure, done full term and caged and there monsters.

4 Likes

Love to follow this thread! This season in southern Oregon, was my first ambitious grow. Went well but the strains I Ran seemed to take foreeeever to finish. Had to pull a little early. Southern Oregon climate, winter was forgiving this year, but I’m starting to put a lot of learning time into different cuts, and ideally having a few moms to take cuttings from. Always a learning adventure. Hope to read more input about southern Oregon forgiving strains!

2 Likes

I have this buddhas gift CBD. It finishes weeks to a month earlier than everything else. About half come out purple. Nice big plants with tight long buds good against mold and mildew

3 Likes

Cherry AK, finishes in 53-55 pulls some numbers. You can get really sick of those terps rq lol, its like tangie for me.

49er and seeds are avail(neptune)

This PK was a nice one, the fabled legend… Chode ass hoe. First strain I’ve come across that I will NEVER Scrog again. 2 1/4 and larf city on something I usually pull 3 with easy, SOG and a HARD lollipop will have me feeling different next round. 50-56(53-56 imo)

2 Likes

We watched this happen at a retail chain with Tangie (Farm + 3 stores) and you could see the initial sales occur quickly, then wane off. Great plant to grow, burns your nose to cure lol. I’m glad you brought that up, it’s like an unspoken consequence.

1 Like

Sour banana sherbet, pineapple upside down cake,bad Betty, Marshmelon, herbal delusions, headband cookies bx1, thug life.