Seed run

Just thought I would share the next round of seeds I’m starting. Really stoked on all these genetics. Have been having great results from both in house and sun grown genetics

3 Likes

hope you get a few winners. :slight_smile: looking forward to a large scale pheno hunt before the upcoming outdoor season.

something about the potential finds in running seeds delights me like nothing else does

1 Like

I love the “slap and tickle” strain name. I could never imagine calling a strain by that name. I gotta say if it lives by its name I will take a pound to start. Looks like you have alot of fun ahead of you.

1 Like

a great mindset until you happen upon the “cat piss” type strains. ;p

3 Likes

Elaborate

“if it lives by its name ill take a lb” etc.

I may have interpreted it in a unique way but it made me laugh. Kind of like the Katt Williams “death” strains.

Strain names have always been an amusing facet to growing weed for me. YMMV

2 Likes

Around here they called moldy ammonia smelling weed “cat piss”. The problem was they were the regs. I have always heard of the elusive cat piss strain but do not think I ever stumbled upon it. This was 20 years ago.

1 Like

Ive never had the opportunity to encounter that strain before, I have however smelled a particular landrace that smelled 100% like dog shit, and i dont believe it was from mold. An oaxacan IIRC.

1 Like

Lol. Dog shit kush

Grandpas breath x Dookies. :joy::+1:

2 Likes

Thats probably the dog shit smelling strain