Seed giveaway

I recently purchased around 2k worth of seeds from a close friend who was previously a red eye genetics breeder. And I’m looking to give these away over the next year and a half or so…

I’m torn on how to do this exactly. Lots of the packs are 10+ regulars each. I’m wondering if I should split the packs into 5 seeds each so I can spread the love. What does the community think / want?

After the feedback, I’ll be sending out packs with 10-12 seeds in each.

I plan to start putting up a list on the 1st of every month at 9am (PT) starting this coming Saturday.
This way everyone will have a chance to throw their name in.

Much love :call_me_hand::green_heart:

41 Likes

ill always pop some new beans for the cause!

1 Like

Well, I’d say spread the love, but popping 5 regs might be an issue, more chances of em all being male.

Speaking of, the ones I got from you are gonna get put into rotation either next round or the one after. My tiny ass area isn’t the best for pheno hunting.

5 Likes

For regular seeds, having 10 is nice so you have a better chance to find a good pheno for both a male and a female. Happy to provide a photo diary of the plant’s growth if some are sent my way! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

10-20 is a good magic number. That ensures variety of phenos for both male and female as stated previously. This would make for a fun outdoor grow this season. I am down to pop beans and add to the picture gallery so we can document the genetics.

2 Likes

Pick me

Official pheno-hunter of 2020

8 Likes

10\12 regs is a good number to account for males,

sign me up for when this all goes down.got a couple of pheno assassins ready for hunting season.

2 Likes

You guys are absolutely right. 10-12 it is per pack. I’ve got 60-70 packs to start giving away.

This is going to be a lot of fun guys.

10 Likes

Seed giveaways will be the 1st of every month at 9am (pt). Starting this Saturday!!

10 Likes

I’ve had tons great luck w regular seeds from breeders…over the years I’ve only had a handful males

@FicklePickle ur badass

Only dude I know that can run crc and not have weird ass smell w it

:green_heart::facepunch:

5 Likes

The few times I popped regs it was about 50/50, it’s been a long time though. And they always were freebies.

2 Likes

man I love popping regs and getting males nowdays. I have so much pollen collected it’s not even funny lol

2 Likes

Sounds good im in ! Im doing all my hunting for 2020 now !. @StoneD you need to try my CRC lol i just use AA and B80 tastes just like the strain

3 Likes

thats pretty cool… Im super appreciative of the seeds you hooked me up with!!

3 Likes

We will give It a try if selected, also i can give some free seeds away… Both CBD or THC… We have some super Fast CBD strain, around 65 days, from start to finish… And our Mistery Cookie, i have maybe 100k seeds, reg, to share or give away…

6 Likes

Ok I have xfarmers sourberry shortcake you want I have 10 for you yep I won them so I’ma giving most away givin 30 already I’m keeping minimum so let me know

6 Likes

Those sound amazing!

2 Likes

O yeah :wink::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Trade?

2 Likes

Sorry friend ya see I can’t trade I have to give away no strings :wink::call_me_hand:

2 Likes