Seed Co/breeders best for extractions,ADD UR TOP 3!!!

nah. I gave away our laminar flowhood. It was too small for me to do tissue culture in, and will probably serve me better in the hands of the fungal genius I handed it to.

3 Likes

Haha , right, im starting to think the one went over my HEAD!!!

:mushroom:

2 Likes

Pretty much everything I have run from Exotic Genetix dumps on the extract side.

2 Likes

Oh damn that’s not a clone I can use, if I wanted those I would get an aquarium an the spores… Although nowadays I hear you can buy straight mycelium ready to go…I remember those days, I bought plenty the bags out high times! And the aquarium in the very back!

LMAO :joy:

I That is only possible if you have access to said tissue cultures!

If you are happy to potentially lose a couple in the process you can get plastic packs with a little LED to keep cuttings protected and alive for mailing. They may be a little sad and beat up on the other end but nothing a little TLC won’t fix :wink:

1 Like

It’s a shame these don’t provide the right light spectrum… nuclear lighting for mailed clones anyone?

It would be possible to build a nuclear battery with these tubes and a pv cell. It could power said led bulb for 15+years!

no faith in the postal service huh?

You know, I think that’s about the only part of the government I trust. …

3 Likes

Haha best dealer i ever had, never said a word just handed it over!

2 Likes

And they always come to you! No need to journey to strange places to get on hahaha

Or sit in their couch and bullshit for an hour.

1 Like

So does any one know where I can pick up some "do si dos"think it’s called… Seeds… Anyone heard this… I’m hearing crazy things!

My opinion of best seed bank for rare strains

This is a breeders haven, only place you can get those super rare seeds and let the pheno hunt begin. The top breeders around the west coast drops there packs here but you have to visit almost every other day do you dont miss out on that one pack that you know will be the holy grail. I got 5 pack of “187”(c99 x (G13 x Hash plant) and I have 3 major different phenos. Terps smelling like a fizzy sour sweet tart, to mixed berry-pinesol cleaner, and last a musky lucky charms profile.

2 Likes

Exotic Genetix, SeedJunky, Symbiotic (Banana punch & Mimosa are good, rest are kinda wack), Compound Genetics and in house are probably are at the top of the list for me.
TGA Subcool has a good Jack but honestly if your expecting anything but jack you are going to be dissapointed with them.
If you are interested in testing some of my seeds i have plenty of crosses from my own brand, Sunoma Seeds, we just started last year.

Favorites from last year were:
Raspberry Boogie by Mosca Negra
&
Mimosa by Symbiotic Genetics

5 Likes

Testing seeds…u have some strains u think top shelf enough to get then hell yeah…i would try for sure!!!

Yeah our top crosses right now are Rose x Mimosa and Gummy Bear x Purple Punch. The Rose x Mimosa needs refining, but the GBxPP is like a purple punch with an actual punch to it. We have hundreds of crosses, that we arent able to get to for atleast another year. Send a message in DM if your interested, well figure out how to get you some seeds to test.

4 Likes

Attitude seed bank has been killing it since i was in high school

2 Likes

I might be able to get you some dosido seeds

1 Like

Gorilla bubble bx2 or bx3 is as close as I’ve seen to a gg4 from seed. Gg4 is just a monster for extraction

3 Likes