Seed auction

Up for auction upon donation, nothing will be going to me, I will handle sending these off though upon proof of a donation to a certain matter. I will not post the details of it as they don’t need to be in here & neither does any other drama. This is strictly to benefit others not myself. So don’t adhere it. Help out with it if you want the beans!

Just got then yesterday. I didn’t pay anything, I offered them to a member, they declined, so I will auction them off if he still does not want them to help with a few things that need settled.

So alas, drop below if you want them. If a bidding war pursues then better tag who you outbid. Only setting a price of $45 for them. If you wanna bid start there.
I will allow this to be open till midnight tomorrow.

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

$45 to open

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! Good luck to y’all if the bidding proceeds! If not I’ll add a extra pack of seeds for y’all! :metal:t3:

basing this lack along side them as well. Screw it

12 beans in each pack

200$ value

50$ Plz

2 Likes

@very.good.cannabis @Bagled upped the bud

Is this two auctions or one for both? These are both solid packs as far as masonic goes

And the proceeds go to the food bank?

1 Like

One bid for both, & nah this is towards the other things. I offered one set to the make up for some stuff & he declined so I figured sell them & make it that way.

I do have a few other sets I likely won’t do something with either I’ll put up in the next day or two for the food bank.

I personally just don’t like runtz, & the banana biscotti sundae just seems to good not to throw in along with the other for the winner. I’ll likely add a few other items for them as well.

2 Likes

$60. And I give back clones if anyone wants them

4 Likes

@Bagled he got you $60 is currently by @DropWise

Thank you :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

@Cheebachiefextracts @DropWise $75.

1 Like

@Cheebachiefextracts

$100

& I too will share cuts

2 Likes

Alright looks like I missed one while I was sleeping lol, @Sermac i appreciate y’all brother!

But looks like @sfc got ya at $100 for current bid

Thank y’all & good morning!

1 Like

No worries didn’t notice that one either. @sfc @Cheebachiefextracts $125
Cuts will be shared as well. Meant to add that in the first bid

1 Like

He said challenge accepted :joy::metal:t3: Thank you

(Thought I deleted the edit part :man_facepalming:t3:)

1 Like

Let’s go, $200

2 Likes

Well damn honestly didn’t expect this, but hey I’m all for it lol. :pray:t3::metal:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

@Sermac

@sfc set to $200

2 Likes

You guys are awesome and I feel lucky and honored to count myself as part of this community.

6 Likes

@sfc you are the winner of this contest, nice job! Enjoy your seeds!

5 Likes