Searching for CBG Feminized seeds.

Hi to all, we are harvesting our CBD Biomass and starting planning 2020 season. I would like to know if someone have to trade CBG genetics for the next season.

Thanks to all.

following

I would like some CBG seeds also. OregonCBD has a 1000 seed minimum if u can even get them

2 Likes

+1 over here

I’ll take 50k seeds in Canada

Best source imo

1 Like

If you can even get em ! Time to jump on the next wave ! Spain here we come lol

What is the feasibility of some of us going in jointly in order to meet minimums?

I can buy up to 20k seeds by myself, i can share it or buy in group, but the main problem is to find good proven genetics, and good fem seeds. Any fem producer here?

I’m good with sexing and cloning if the numbers are right.

Correction its a 5000 seed minimum for oregonCBD and they wont sell them until the USDA comes with some guidelines

Also they make you sign a MTA so everybody crowdfunding for the order would have to be named specififcally or the person who signed the agreement would be in breech

2 Likes

I’ll have some ready in 60 days

Do you still have feminized GBG seed available?

Have CBG seeds and seedlings for sale with COA and an option to add crop insurance. We’re very excited to add crop insurance this year! Seeds are tested and verified testing with 16% CBG. Priced at $1 per seed and $1.50 for seedlings. Minimum order of 5,000. Would love to talk in more detail if anyone is interested. If you are please send an email to [kyledev22@yahoo.com], and I will be sure to get back to you! Happy Friday yall!!

www trilogeneseeds com we have all your seed needs covered. Our genetics took best flower at the CBD Mountain Expo :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Are you looking to trade or purchase?

1 Like

My name is Mark. We supply CBG seed, seedlings and clones. Cof A and independent testing available. Feel free to call or email me.

Mark
mrichsr1@gmail.com

Get in touch w me, were getting ready to order 150-200k from Oregon cbd and if u wld like to jump in w our order.

Just waiting on our Oregon hemp license which shld be any day and need that to purchase seeds from Oregon cbd so send me your contact info and can talk and see what ur looking for and about jumping in our order.

Made a miatake