Searching for a Type 7 facility near SoCal to manage/operate

Hey all, I’m looking to find a Type 7 facility somewhere local to SoCal that needs a lab manager/lead operating chemist.
I’ve got years of experience in this industry, and have tons of references.
Have taken majority of relevant college courses.(chemistry up to high level, bio up to high levels, physics, and etc…)
Am trained in most relevant extraction and processing technologies, including normal and reverse phase chromatography (small scale, up to BPG pilot plants).
Have managed the development of numerous type 6’s and type 7’s across California, and some hemp facilities out of state, as well.

I am looking for a place that is searching for a strategic partnership, or an advisor. Looking to recieve a small salary, with a comission or revenue share paid out towards products produced under my oversight.

I have experience producing cryo-hydrocarbon extracts. (Sauces, ‘diamonds’, badders, shatter, etc…) Experience in formulation of almost every product currently on the market. (Vape pens/carts, edibles, topicals, water soluble emulsions, tinctures, etc…)

I have contacts with numerous licensed cultivators, distributors, and retailers; to accelerate your business expansion and to build a robust trading/sales network.

Please let me know if any open positions are available.

I come with almost a dozen industry refrences, numerous site plans for refrence as well, and full sets of SOP’s on various industry tasks that I have personally developed and ran prior to now.

Email at: chemengdev@protonmail.com
Phone (text is best): 1-833-MAKE-OIL
Insta: thenaturalengineer
:v:t5::call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Hey man, are you already working, or are you still looking for a Lab position?

Looking for labs for sale currently in Socal, in DHS and Long Beach.

Lmk if anyone has any leads.

Thx.