Search Bar added to front page

New search bar on the front page. Woot! Comments welcome.
If you decide the search bar is not for you, feel free to visit your Preferences>Interface and change the theme.
Keyword for Search-ability: REMOVE SEARCH BAR

13 Likes

It’s a little big, but it doesn’t bother me since I can turn it off. Nice deterrent for spoon requests by newbies though

6 Likes

I like it. Hopefully that’s not ignored as much as the slanger threads.

5 Likes

Looks good Boss!

2 Likes

Looks good, I like it & think it will encourage alot of users to search before they make a new thread which should make some of our seasoned vets like @cyclopath enjoy their time on the site more.

The only thing that I could criticize about it is that it adds a bunch of white space to the top of the page making ppl have to scroll more but if they dont liek it they can turn it off lol

Good Work!

5 Likes

I love it! Thank you @sidco

1 Like

When I read “welcome to our community” I thought I had been kicked out and was standing outside in the cold again :cold_face: haha

Paranoia will destroy ya

10 Likes

Best surprise of the day! Thanks @sidco!

3 Likes

Lay off the Nevada boys cooking sherry and the paranoia will subside :stuck_out_tongue:

to offset any potential upset, this is in no way an accusation of you. I’m only making a joke

3 Likes

Seach Bar missing from front page

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing?

2 Likes

Thank you. Search bar added back to default theme. Reminder you can chose a non search bar theme in the same color if you so wish.

2 Likes