Screw-top ceramic coil cartridge,top air flow,adjustable for different hit

Photo link:https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YQxrVnCrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1.Heating coil:Japan nano ceramic coil ,2300F temperature firing,more stable and hard.
2.Top-air flow ,adjustble for different hit.1.2ohm resistance.Big vapor.Only suit for manual battery.
3.Cup-style oil tank ,easy filling.
4.Sealed bottom ,no leaking.
5.0.5/1.0ml ,1.8, oil hole

2 Likes

video link:NC7 adjustable air flow cartridge

You’re probably going to have to send free sample batches out for testing. It’s hard getting any trust behind Chinese cart suppliers with the amount of failures we see in these carts

3 Likes

i know you are worry about the quality.I don’t deny that many supplier in china they put money first and sell poor quality cartridge because their price are cheap and many people love the price then cause many bad experience.
We target on high-end market and work with big company.If we are not good at quality we can’t win their trust and set up business relationship. We are still growing and stronger .Now we are TOP 3 online transcation supplier and we have certification ,QC department,zero risk commiment.We are the only few supplier dare to promise zero risk commiment to customer because we are confident about what we produce and what we’re doing.Every link of our production line, the machine, is completed by heart.

I’m always willing to try new hardware- I’d be interested in giving a couple a spin- currently use ac1014 and ac1003 by Ikrusher- have a very low failure rate, but wanting to try some new stuff

We have something new ,if you could tell me more i can reccomand you some new stuff

what kinds of new stuff you are looking for/?
1.push top or screw top?
2.Quartz coil or ceramic coil?
3.what’s your oil viscosity?
4.what new feature you value most?

I make an array of products with various degrees of viscosity

Do you know quartz coil cartridge?
We have screw top quartz coil and push top quartz coil cartridge.

I haven’t tried any quartz yet- am very interested

1.Quartz contents fewer impurities than Ceramic, it is more cleaner and healthier heating element.
2.Quartz’s heat up speed is slightly slower than Ceramic, it provides a better working temperature to avoid dry burning and reduce the production of harmful chemicals. Much purer and healthier than other heating element.
3.Quartz coil Softening Point 3100F, it doesn’t produce any powder under high wattage working condition. More healthier.
4.The speed of absorb the oils is faster than ceramic, the coil can be wet very fast.
5.The composition of Quartz is much stable than Ceramic, its Acid resistance is 30 times that of Ceramic. It will keep your oils clean in a long time after you filled it.

how about just showing us your heavy metal tests? Not the ones for promotional use but the certificates that will pass the state testing regs?

1 Like

DM me your contact info like skype or whatsapp which i can send you HMT report