Scientific Solutions UNPAID & MISSING KD6 Dual Stage $5k FINDERS FEE

Hi all,

Was hoping this would get sorted and not escalate to where It goes into collections.

Roughly 2 months ago we had Scientific Solutions pick up one of our machines and we were issued 2 checks.
The checks bounced, and John has been on the run ever since with our equipment ‘missing’/sold on his end.

We have reached out to numerous colleagues and we have no idea where our machine has gone.

We are proceeding with our legal options, and want all visitors to know that Scientific Solutions should be avoided as they have been in debt towards us over $100k now, for almost >60 days.

Will upload photos here soon, if anyone see’s it or has evidence of where it is, I have a $5k finders fee for you and I’ll keep you anonymous.

5 Likes

I’m sorry this happened. I’m contacting an ex employee who might know. He’s good for his business and separated before this concern.

1 Like

Damn that sucks. Have only had good business interactions with them. Weren’t they just at MJBizCon? With a booth?

And damn @Pussybandit, I know who is exactly behind this screen name as it was once offered to me :wink:

2 Likes

Why would you release the KD6 without clearing the funds first? Seems pretty stupid…

2 Likes

We’ve bought/sold over $100k of items from each other in the past.

At that ppint you would expect a vendor/colleague to work honestly on future business dealings.

At least thats true with machinery/equipment companies do, in every other industry.

CTS has been notified as has Helderpad, we will find the machine one way or another.

:wink:

Hope they get this paid so we can move onwards, but after 60 days of the same excuse I am over it.

2 Likes

Good thing only a handful of these types of configuration were ever made. I am pretty sure less than 4. Ive worked on two of them personally, although one was technically a rft/wfe and in god awful shape.

Guys, he thinks Im directly defaming and slandering him with these posts :rofl::popcorn:

@NewLevelProcess

Yes you’re correct.
There are only 3-4 of these configurations ever made in pilot still configuration like this, and they are even harder to service with the HMI/PLC so chances are someone on the forums or a CTS/Helderpad Tech will know where it is.

1 Like

Woooow John Cantril always rubbed me the wrong way… few years ago he was trying to buy a private jet, now he’s bouncing 5 figure checks.

4 Likes

Now, now… Lets keep this thread professional, shall we? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Scisolinc you guys have anything to say for yourselves?

This is the unit that has been taken and is unpaid for and missing for 55 days now.

We have serial #'s and ID’s documented as well to confirm identity.

If anyone sees it we will give a minimum $5k reward fee for substantial information that leads to recollection of the device.

Why didn’t you put an airpod in it?

1 Like

That will be 5k please :rofl:. I accept paypal and zelle.

2 Likes

Because @Scisolinc has previously worked with my company and we have sold/purchased roughly the same value of this machinery with 0 issues thus far, for 3 years now.

First time we’ve had an issue.

Usually a colleague that has a lot to loose if they burn clients/payee’s, will not burn others.

But it seems like we have an offender here that doesnt care about their entities free and clear status any longer.

Thats a single stage not dual stage fyi.

1 Like

I know I saw the picture and they aren’t the same unit unfortunately.

I would put trackers on all my equipment if I owned a cannabis business. This industry is shady AF.

4 Likes

Pictures of serial information are available if anyone has a similar unit in front of them and wishes to check. Please DM if you want the serial # to check your machine.

We are getting a location/owners sheet from CTS for the other kd6 dual stages out there, that we know of.

Only so far a machine like this can go, it catches eyes everywhere.

Thats aside from the fact that it requires wear-parts from my buddies at CTS/Helderpad.

1 Like

have you filed a police report for stolen merchandise?

5 Likes

The police are almost worthless when it comes to finding stolen merchandise.

3 Likes

I don’t know how @Cannachem can even begin to get this back from a 3rd party if that person bought it in good faith.

If @Cannachem gave this on terms or posted dated check. I don’t know if police will even consider it stolen. The only way I can see this being resolved is in court or “the streets” and if scientific solutions sold this system and there is proof of legit payment. It’s gone forever and a court matter.

Regardless unless scientific solutions has the unit. Or it’s been given to a 3rd party with no payment. It’s gone.

It would be pretty ironic if he got in trouble for stealing his equipment back.

3 Likes

@Scisolinc

You got time to lurk on IG but not respond elsewhere?

2 Likes