ScammerTag

It’s also more complex given the internet. Do you contact your local police office? The police where you BELIEVE he resides? Do you have to track him down across state lines if he moves?

2 Likes

Does anyone have a google business link for Rowan? I want to leave a review.

5 Likes

Right. I suppose we’re also welcoming subpoenas of Future4200 data as part of this effort to “let a legal system prove they’re guilty”?

2 Likes

You ever reach out to Barry Cooper? Still wanna meet that guy.

Rowans righteous crusade was scamming random people

2 Likes

Rowan gives sidco handjobs.

10 Likes

How many handjobs is $15,000 worth? Are these handjobs a commodity at this point? Where is the handjob index?

3 Likes

There is a handjob stock exchange in San Fransisco

2 Likes

It might be useful to suggest two things,
‘Trusted since’ may be a way to have verified people, that have been voted as trusted, that can be revoked in cases of fraud / scamming. Longer your trusted, the more confident people are of your trust, and longer your trusted, the more your incentive to remain trusted.
Trial by thy peers: if we are going to verify, it should be done by vote of peers. Accreditation by inspection can lead to bribary, whereas Accreditation by peer review holds the peers accountable to whom they recomend.

2 Likes

you all should just pay me as a consult and i read this shit too much so know many of the bad guys. ill even pretend to be a customer to the scammers.

The problem with that is you get liters for ‘leaders’

8 Likes

Looks like we’re the only two members of the group

3 Likes

Ahh I overlooked the “consultant” group when looking for “Verified Consultants”.

Group deleted

3 Likes

Do you ever feel annoyed that other SISU brand kinda shat the bed?

4 Likes

Is that the SISU extractors?

2 Likes

Listen too you being all nice and shit. No I don’t believe he has any affiliation with them if i recall correctly.

3 Likes

Not really, but for some time it was annoying to get tons of calls saying “I saw your billboard, heard your radio ad, etc, can you buy my trim?” Maybe the mix-up has cost me potential clients lol, but I don’t consult much anymore anyway.

Has their reputation gone down after getting acquired by the Parent Co? For the record I started using this name in Humboldt a few months before SISU Extracts started. I didn’t have many connections to their team at the time, so chalk it up to coincidence.

3 Likes