SCAMMERS BEWARE of Elvin Store

Beware of these POS scum bags. Ripped me off for $1300 on 5 lbs of smokeable that I was getting a sample for testing only. Guys name he gave was George. Share it wherever you can.

1 Like

We should have a subcategory for scammers!

2 Likes

The only place I’d like to put them is 10 toes up!

1 Like

I’m not going to dox him openly also I’m not 100% if the information is accurate. He could be a rookie or he be using smoke screens on his domain tracks. Don’t let a 1300 loss get you side tracked from the bigger picture. Should he get a good ole shakedown guaranteed but to the extent you’re talking about it’s not necessary. We all take L just learn from them and keep going.

3 Likes

Like running that good material and coming up contaminated boof! I’ve taken a few losses that way , like you said @Juice311, live ,lose , learn, the wins will come , once you siphon off the shady people and get a solid network, i learn what not to do by the failures so my successes become more atttainable

2 Likes

Thats shitty, but ripping people off is a horrible business and health plan. Its not much condolence but take comfort in knowing he will loose 100x more than you and you wont have to lift a finger

1 Like