Scammed by a CBD Seller

no. i have no issues with rougelab beyond him suggesting to give mystery chemicals to cancer patients

a rational suggestion would be to get some thc, as its probably illegal there to give a kid hhc

if you are gonna break the law, at least dont do dangerous stupid things while doing so

Then you don’t understand how this site works bud.

Quote me anywhere I said people should give anything to their children.

The “Leaders” you refer to are elected moderators here to handle ToS and Community Guideline issues. Their opinions are their own and do not reflect the opinions of the ownership.

9 Likes

so he got the Leader tag with no effort from the site admins?

it was an automatic thing?

Democracy yo.

3 Likes

You are purposely being obtuse

Go on, tell the world how terrible this internet forum is because one guy said he didn’t have an issue with parents choosing to give their terminally ill child something.

we will wait here for all the negative feedback that results in

13 Likes

He was the top % receiver :partying_face:

3 Likes

nice sidestep lol

I already directly addressed your concerns and you responded with folly. You get what you put out bud

1 Like

ill take your 2x evasion of the question to mean that it did require an admin to make him a Leader

It doesnt matter if you had a vote before you decided to put someone in a leadership position on your website. You would still be responsible for them as it wasnt an automatic thing

So you are ok with children getting chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer ?

it has been shown to kill cancer in vivo and has a history of human use, unlike HHC

Ill take your ignoring my response to your concern as a lack of reading comprehension

2 Likes

yes you held an election to decide for you who YOU made as a leader on the site.

your election
your site

what am i missing here?

So has THC. Do you have any experience with cancer patients and THC?

Have you been with anyone who has gone through chemo treatments?

4 Likes

id be fine with thc

we are talking HHC

Maybe the 3rd time here will help you?

1 Like

What if it’s high purity and 3rd party tested?

You would give a child chemo and radiation over trying tested HHC?

5 Likes

THC for a 6 year old? With glioblastoma?

1 Like

so it was automatic? it required 0 user interaction for them to be a leader?

or did you host an election and then put the winner of the election in power?

either way. its your name on the site. you can say “its not my responsibility” till your blue in the face, but it’s still a leader on your site giving really shit medical advice.

whataboutism