Save TIME and EFFORT with the G60M Wiped Film Distillation System

What is the BioXtra G60M Wiped Film Distillation difference?

Efficiency = Savings

Switching from Short Path Distillation to Wiped Film Distillation , you can expect to save tons of

TIME and EFFORT!

Key Advantages:

• High Flow Rates, CONTINUOUS operation

• Highly Efficient Mass Transfer

• Short Residence Time, Maximum Product Quality

• Easy Setup, Cleaning and Maintenance

Learn More->>

BioXtra Labs Inc.

2 Likes

Hows the feed rate without using a dosing pump? Sounds interesting

1 Like

Hi, the feed rate of our G60M is 0.3 ~1kg/hr, depending on the feedstock. We have other models for bigger throughput up to 30kg/hr, more details on our website. Thank you!

How easy is it to adjust the feed rate without a dosing pump?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t stainless make for better heat transfer (and therefore higher efficiency)?!?

More efficient than shortpath

2 Likes

Hi, it’s very easy, just simply adjust the valve knob.

@spdking @ChangMinXD @goldleaf_scientific @LabSociety so I’m looking at this $18,700 product that does 1L/hr

Pretend I own a licensed lab and I’m shopping and just read someone say it’s better than short path. How do you respond?

It’s not limited by batch compare with short path, it’s continuous operation, way less cleaning job (no need to disassemble and reassemble), better Vacuum environment.

1 Like

I would ask them how its better exactly? For some people a wiped film would be better and for others a short path setup. It’s always a trade off.

I think it is better than short path. As long as your material prep is done correctly, you literally can’t screw it up. There is no skill necessary.

2 Likes