Samples Available - Refined Terpenes

Hey future community, we have free refined terpene samples available to anyone interested in learning more about the terpene refinement process.

Goldleaf has partnered with a licensed lab for commercial terpene refinement, mainly refining HTE from hydrocarbon extraction to create water clear terpene profiles. We are trying to get an idea of the number of producers that use CDT’s. How many people are using high quality CDTs in their products or want to produce them?

We can provide a small sample of refined terpenes made on our new system so you can smell them yourself. This would be a 0% thc terpene profile.

Classes, on site training, and installation of these kits are available as well. If you already have a 7L chiller and a vacuum pump for distillation, you just need the glass and hardware. See our other thread for updates on SOPs, equipment, and data points.

This thread would be more about the use of refined terpenes along with reviews of different strains and profiles. A menu of available refined terpenes may be posted here as well if more partnerships come online down the road.

For a free sample of refined terpenes to smell yourself, please fill out the form below with your shipping address and contact info.

These samples are only going out for a limited time through early February, if we do another round of samples we will post an update.
Those who receive a sample can submit an honest review on this thread. We are confident these terpenes will impress anyone who smells them.

Free Samples Sign Up Sheet

5 Likes

May I ask what system y’all are using?

This is our terp refining system. Shoot me a dm if interested and I can offer you a discount, or I can remove parts from the kit you might already have and reduce the price

1 Like