Sage Analytics Humboldt Profiler portable tester $10,000

Item Model/Manufacturer: Sage Analytics Humboldt Profiler portable tester $10,000
Description: Humboldt Profiler is a sample tester for all THC and CBD products. Using light sensor rather than chemical Chromatography so the sample is not destroyed. The box is a closed loop system with direct connect to tablet to run testing. All the steps are laid out in testing so that none can be skipped. No chemicals or training needed. This unit sat in grow area for sample testing of product before 3rd party state licensed testing was widely provided. Also comes with a label printer and iPad that denotes all the key features.

Does concentrate and dry hemp/cannabis samples. Still has about quite a few of the concentrate sample test strips. Please see link to manufacturer to read more.
https://sageanalytics.com/products/#profiler

Price/MSRP: $10,000 Selling unit 50% off of original $20,000 price we spent.
Current location of item: Houghton, MI
Estimated lead time: 2 Business Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: None currently, options may be available from Sage Analytics.

2 Likes

Bump for views

Or best offer bump!

Works great for a hemp or cannabis grower to spot check harvests, phenotype hunt, or for internal research and development!

How does this compare to the Purpl or the Orange Photonics units?

Hi, this tester is a lot more simple to use. There is no training required and the sample is not destroyed while testing. The Humboldt Profiler tests for THC, THCa, Total THC, CBD, CBDa, and CBD Total. The features to the Humboldt Profiler are;

Features:

• IP 65 Rated
  • Instant, accurate and repeatable measurements of THC, CBD and their respective acids in concentrates and cured flowers
  • Spectroscopy-based technology for real time, accurate, repeatable, reliable results
  • Gathers, processes and interprets data in seconds for real-time potency profiling
  • Uses light instead of toxic solvents so no need to heat, burn or destroy samples
  • Prints out a CannaMetric™ Profile label with potency information for consumption or resale
  • Records and archives data for better quality control
  • Portable, easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require technical training
  • Costs a fraction per test versus conventional methods
  • Built-in USB / Ethernet port for remote software updates

Please let me know if you have any other questions and we appreciate your time and interest.

Thanks,

Ry

It works pretty well for a quick flower test to make sure its not cbd. We never got an accurate read on concentrates though. Really only useful for sketcchy box flips

3 Likes

Got any results on the same sample ran through the magic box and one ran through an actual lab?

I tend to agree with @Lil_Kelpy these products are pretty much only good for making sure you’re not buying CBD packs. But a beam test is lot cheaper than 10 grand :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yea id just sue sage analytics instead of trying to sell your lemon to another unsuspecting chad

1 Like

From our experience the dry herb cannabis test results from the Profiler were within 15% of the actual lab tests. We only used the blister test packs for concentrates a handful of times a few years ago but I haven’t compared any concentrate data to lab tests since we aren’t licensed to process.

Bumping to the top

Within 15%?

No disrespect, but that’s not even in the same building much less same ballpark. So if I tested a flower at 12% via hplc/gc and your machine tested same flower at 27% via light spectrum that this would be within the margin of error?
Mmmmmmhmm.

2 Likes

And Welcome to the Future @nogginshop

Hi, the margin of error is about 15% so actually a sample that is at 12% could be as high as 13.8% and as low as 10.2%.

2 Likes

The state approved labs give themselves a ± 10% margin of error so a 12% gc could end up between 10.8% and 13.2% on a MI state approved lab test.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, we have an hplc in our labs. You have to understand that there are times when people post inaccurate things that make us as a community ask those questions. Again, glad you clarified.
Lastly, my other comment about “welcome to the Future” is how we welcome first time posters to this forum.
Happiest Holidays
Miles

4 Likes

Hi, I am sorry for the confusion and thank you for the welcome. I hope that you are having a happy holiday as well!

2 Likes

Bump!

Cannabinoids - 96.21 %
THCa - 92.23 %
THC - 83.34 %
CBGa - 0.23 %
Terpenes - 2.06 %

Just curious…how did you get 96% total cannabinoids with those numbers… :laughing:

1 Like