Rso syrup

because its gotta be cool fam dont you know anything

7 Likes

Lol itā€™s a popular thing an I enjoy drinking it an have tried rso syrups that are lovely I have sweet tooth and when I cant so something I want to accomplish it more so I wont stop till I achieve lol

What does homogenise mean bro

its when a man and another man, ā€¦ you know
anyway where you located I can show you

13 Likes

Homogenize means mix very, very well. Think uniform dispersion at a molecular level. Depending on the relative difference in solubility and specific gravity of the compounds in question homogeneous mixtures can be difficult to achieve without the correct equipmentā€¦ Hence the calls for a homogenizer.

5 Likes

It is a boss move to survive a machete attack! :clap:

9 Likes

Well this got lame really quick. Lean? Imma head out.

4 Likes

Tinkerbellā€™s magic wand.

When yā€™allā€™s serious about mixing it up :kiss:

6 Likes

Now thatā€™s in my elcheapo peice range.

1 Like

Whos talking about lean?

Thatā€™s the whole reason OP made this thread, and their account. They came in sounding like they wanted to make a tincture with agave. A few posts in they said they wanted to make THC lean to mix with Sprite.

3 Likes

Lean is not the same as thc syrup. Dont be so judgemental. Its still thc in the end who gives a shit how he ingests it. Its better then an opiate

1 Like

You must not remember the days when dispensaries sold wax in pookies. Before there was any other option besides a hot knife. Doesnt mean its meth

Not trying to be disrespectful but the OP referred to it as lean first, not me. I just quoted him. Whether or not the term was misused, you can take that up with him. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™ve seen his replies.

I agree with you. THC is definitely ā€œbetter than opiates,ā€ but I have every right to be against using THC products to glorify opiates by creating ā€œTHC Lean.ā€ If he said he wanted to make RSO soda or Sprite, I would have been more than happy to get into the nitty gritty on emulsion because thatā€™s a daily topic people help each other with here. But to arbitrarily make it and call it lean because he thinks lean is something to aspire to is not something I am going to try to help someone with. All I said was I wasnā€™t going to help anymore after he replied to my original help saying he wanted to use the MCT tincture to add to a ā€œpint of Spriteā€ and ā€œdrink it like a lean syrup.ā€ THC or not, thatā€™s not something I want to contribute to.

5 Likes

WTF is lean?

Nevermind ,I just googled it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Mate seriously GET OVER YOURSELF I couldnt give a fuck if your not going to help because of the word ā€œleanā€ for starters where Iā€™m from the UK lean is not an opiate we infuse syrup with THC and we call it lean rso lean thc lean whatever you wana callin but no lean seriously whatā€™s wrong with some people lol! Mate Iā€™ve had more opiates in hospital over 3 months than most crack heads will have in there career or life so only thing il be medicating with an have been since got out of there is THC u jumped up prick

Guys a NOBHEAD :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So regardless of whether its into argave or into Sprite its pretty much the same thing as the argave would be going into a fizzy drinky anyway , got fukall with aspiring to LEAN SYRUP is sweet an taste nice makes drink taste sweeter LOL

You do realize this little rampage of yours will just make people not want to help you, right?

Nobhead.

2 Likes

This sounds so bad!