Rotary evaporator spare parts glassware and a bunch of TC fittings 1.5-3-6-8"

Moving spaces soon trying to sell off a bunch of stuff we don’t use or no longer have use for. Shipped prices are to the US via USPS or Fedex. Can ship international for actual cost above whatever US shipping would have run. Located near Denver if you prefer local pickup or want to save a few bucks, I commute thru Denver and can drop off if you’re in the general area of Denver-Boulder-Fort Collins. If local cash otherwise can take Paypal or a postal MO for payment.

First up, bunch of rotary evaporator glass spares, everything connects with ID18/ED35 flat glass. interfaces and PTFE envelope gaskets. These were included as spares with a bunch of RE-1050 evaporators identical to what USALAB sells, and we’ve sold all the rotovaps off and no longer need these.
3x spigots, 3/8" barb (complete)
2x spigots w/glass feed tube - 3/8" barb liquid infeed (complete)
2x drains - larger diameter barb 5/8" and stopper (complete)
1x spigot w/o knob/stopper
1x drain w/o knob/stopper
1x spigot w/glass feed tube w/o knob/stopper
2x spigot knobs with broken Orings
5x ID18/ED35 envelope gaskets
Would prefer to sell all these as a set, $225 shipped OBO. USALAB gets $110/ea for the spigots w/glass feed tubes and $80/ea for the spigots so I think that’s a steal for anyone who can use these.

Heater elements - never used, bought as spares for the RE-1050’s we had after one lost a heater. Combined small + large these are 6 kW, I don’t know individual ratings. I think we paid over $300 with shipping for a set of 2 big and 2 small
2x larger diameter heater elements $60/ea shipped
1x smaller diameter heater element $50/ea shipped

2x Stainless immersion coils - these were included with some stainless holding tanks we bought, don’t think we’ve ever used them. Sat on top of tank with an 8" Triclamp connection, has 4 ports up top all 1.5" TC - 2 of them go down to coil size (3/8"ID/5/8" OD) and 2 are full diameter straight through. 40" OAL, don’t know how many feet the coil is comprised of. $350/ea shipped

6" Stainless TC butterfly valve - dusty and minimally used. Bought for an experiment that didn’t work out. New this was $180 shipped. $110 shipped

2x 3" Stainless TC butterfly valve - Also bought for an experiment that didn’t make it into production. Think we paid $60/ea for these. $40/ea shipped or both for $70

2x 1.5" TC fitting stainless sparger diffusion/aeration/carbonation/oxygenation stone, 18" OAL - included with purchase of some other stainless tanks, haven’t ever used them. $50/ea shipped

Pictures of everything:

All prices OBO

I will buy all the glass and are the heating elements for what size roto’s

1 Like

@mwhfarms 50 liter / re-1050 models. Pm me for PayPal info, I could ship it tomorrow

Roto glassware has all been sold. Roto heaters still available, price drop $50/ea shipped and $45/ea shipped. Rest of it I’m open to offers on.

Bump bump bump

What do you have left exactly, and how much for ALL OF IT? We are ready to make a deal today. Thank you.

@greenbuggy sorry for the total non sequitur on a for sale thread but what did you use that carbonation stone for? Anything cool and weed-y?

We never used them at all, they came with a few brite tanks we purchased from MoreBeer! and they were removed and the places they had been installed capped to prevent leakage. They’ve literally been sitting in a cardboard box unused for a year or more.

@Jharriso17 Rotovap parts have all been sold as have one of the immersion coils. Everything else still for sale. Make me an offer.

1 Like