Rotary diamond miner

This looks neat:

The Rotary Cannabinoid Miner/Reactor. A perfect solution to large scale reactions.

Rated to 350psi across a temperature range of +50c to -70c and typically use Propane / Butane / Iso-butane / blends thereof.

Can be used for hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) reactions, acidic molecule isomerizations, crashing acidic molecules, and more.

100 liter units are available; 50 and 20 liter versions coming soon!

12 Likes

Everything they posted in the last few months has looked baller as fuck!

Seems like they were grinding like a mofo in 2020 to make noise this year. Gonna enjoy checking out that booth at mjbizcon

16 Likes

They definitely got some pretty advanced systems in their line up. If I had to pick who has the best cls out there right now it would be them

9 Likes

Whatever happened to pinnacles automatic bho machine that Murphy was working on?

4 Likes

It’s on @44northorganicfarms front porch now

13 Likes

I keep my eyes on this company. Bizzy precision Luna (automated) but also wanted to hear more about the continuous flow concepts for bho from ets/pinnacle

People kept telling me they were on a wait list

1 Like

I am almost done with a simular design. The Chinese rotary rating system has proven slightly less thorough on use of terms like “rated for,” “psi,” “will not blow up,” and “mybad.” Lol

Mine is a bit different on the bottom half though which leads me to ask if this unit comes with a diamond shovel or a big ass swivel for removal?

If it does use a shovel I also have a simple design I will license known as the “Wook Arm”

4 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Experiences with Luna Extractors

I’m running a luna right now and can attest to all those issues. Great automation and potential. Jack is a genius and a great guy, but he can’t be everywhere at once.

3 Likes

I think Jack is one of the nicer and more professional people in the whole industry and he has a really cool Subaru I was always jealous of.

1 Like