RotaChrom rCPC Chromatography System for Sale

RotaChrom rCPC is a well-known Centrifugal Partition Chromatography system intended for small-scale purification of compounds, including cannabinoids found in industrial hemp. Centrifugal Partition Chromatography is a liquid-liquid chromatographic technique, where both stationary and mobile phases are liquids, and the liquid stationary phase is immobilized by a strong centrifugal force. It is commonly used for THC remediation of CBD distillate oil.

rCPC system consists of the following items:
• Liquid pump with gradient former – 4 inputs, capable of 300 mL/min (0.079 gpm), at 150 bars (2 175 psi)
• ASC/DSC mode changing valve
• rCPC rotor with extraction cells (with Variable Frequency Drive) – max. 1 500 rpm – 2 L (0.53
gal) volume
• UV detector – 200-400 nm range
• Fraction collector (spider) – 10 outputs
• Control system – data server

Gently used and available for inspection in Longmont, CO. Offered at $175,000

1 Like

Hmmm idk I’ve seen used Rotachrom iCPC’s around here for sale at $250K or less (and that was a while ago) you can also buy a brand new gilson CPC 1000pro for like $180K

I’d be interested in the equipment but not at this price

1 Like

How did it run? We thought about buying one about 1.5 years ago when everyone was pushing for T-Free Distillate but the insane cost and ancillary solvent recovery equipment made us shy away.

Gilson is a more economical way to go, but I’m told it’s not nearly as precise of a system as a RotaChrom. iCPC list for $300,000, so we think we have it priced fairly at $175,000. Especially since we only run it for R&D, not production purposes.

It will run 2L per shift, if that’s sufficient for your needs. We don’t run it for production purposes, so I don’t have anecdotal experience to share with you in the context of running the system non-stop.

Hi CO_Chromatography.
We have a CPC 1000 Pro for sale at 100k.
Been used for 2 months. Gilson is willing to carry the warranty over to the new owner so you will have support on the system.

1 Like

How kind of them. Where are you located and is shipping included in that sale price.

I’ll revisit this when more details are provided. I just started my shopping spree…

1 Like

Yeah shipping is included in that price. I’ll DM you with more information.

Edit: Doh wrong thread

1 Like