RotaChrom help

Hey team, my lab is housing a used rotachrom. We got the green light to use the equipment while it’s stored with us.

Does anyone have experience with this rpc 015? We are located in Boulder Colorado. Please reach out if you can help us get it running!

Those actually work efficiently?

Sorry - serious question not trying to troll.

4 Likes

From what I have gathered, yes They work. Just need to learn the specifics! We’re planning to use it for some r&d and light production.

1 Like
1 Like

Good looking out they came by the lab two weeks ago and helped out a bunch, not enough to get it running though!

3 Likes

Sell it

1 Like

To me!

Just kidding (not that I don’t want to play with CPC for my next trick of reviving an inoperable piece of industrial equipment)

Joking aside, good luck with the effort, I’m sure you’ll get it!

2 Likes

It is for sale. I’m just the lucky guy who is storing it and gets to play around until it sells! Hope someone comes through with previous experience.

We got rid of ours last week! It seemed to work ok, kinda low throughout though. I wasn’t the operator unfortunately, wish I could help because you guys are close.

1 Like

Yeah I’m excited to get into it. Do you think you could get me in contact with the operator?

She is out of state but I can shoot her a text for ya and see if she can help via phone!

1 Like

That would be incredible. Let me know if this is really an option!

I sent her a message, I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like