Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That’s not a diamond… What are you doing

8 Likes

I wonder if it works like silly putty on the Sunday comics?:thinking:

3 Likes

May end up one still :wink:

3 Likes

I believe they call it fluidity!!! Top notch at everything he attempts. Keep it up @Dukejohnson :clap:

5 Likes

Bro I am personally excited to see what kind of fire you produce! You obviously get it - I’m looking forward to you pushing shit further!

6 Likes

@graywolf must be the coolest fucking grandpa around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

2 Likes

The freeze dryer is worth every penny, I sell tons of them every month. We have the best pricing on them and keep medium and large pharma grades in stock always!

Medium 3000 plus tax and shipping
large 3700 plus tax and shipping

if you need a quote shoot me an email zack@scisolinc.com

1 Like

Really, $3700 for a new large pharma freeze d you say? What’s the cost with oilesss pump

3 Likes

Ball from before after 3 days in the cold room in a tight jar.

Absolute fire indoor 1.2% to rosin :pleading_face: at least it’s fire
Washed some boofy outdoor fatso the next day that easily dumped 3x :man_facepalming:
Rosin haha

16 Likes

BuT bRo, BrO. YoU cAn SeLl iT fOr MoRe.

What’s the same strain give you with butane?

6 Likes

Haven’t ran it yet. With the 1.2% though I’ll likely be running it here in the next few days :joy:
Probably will run well as it’s fire af indoor fresh frozen
Gmo and my grease monkey x everything will be my future rooms :joy::sob:

8 Likes

Been getting 5-7% returns to rosin on indoor material

There’s a neat little trick to discern how material will perform before washing it so you do not waste operating capital on low yielding shit

6 Likes

Washing a small batch in a ball jar?

3 Likes

That’s one way but not at all the best way

1 Like

My first attempt at a hash rosin disposable!

3 Likes

Took 28g of 6 star pink lemonade hash rosin and decarbed in a Souis Vide machine @190F for 4 hours. Turned out pretty well in my opinion. Y’all let me know feedback. Hope everyone’s having a great day. Good vibes.

3 Likes

90-120u

5 Likes

the oil-less upgrade is 1590 to swap for the premium pump it comes with, they dont make the standard ones anymore only premium and oil-less

Red Red Runtz pressed an hour ago…nose is loud af!

:kiss: as sweet as candy, her taste is on my :brain:

8 Likes

What’s shipping look like on a unit?

1 Like