Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I brought some flavors to the 710 sesh in Eugene and #CarrotJam won!

There’s @Graywolf in there seeing what’s up.

27 Likes

WHAAAAAA??? FURREAL!!!

Holy smokes! Wow!! Thank you, Cat!

11 Likes

Maybe I’m overlooking a past comment. Just to refresh, what is the safest and best way to clean bubble bags when storing them for a prolonged period? Note: I usually put them in the freezer after each use and always keep them near freezing, but I’m moving soon and I don’t want the mesh to get clogged from small residuals

coconut fat then hot soapy water?

I use a bucket with 99% IPA. Work them in that then rinse cold hang dry then into a mesh bag. I’ve had some for almost 20 years that are still workin. And good luck with the move. I’m in the same boat.

5 Likes

Does the IPA effect the threads of the bags at all? I’m using Boldt Bags

Haven’t noticed any I have those, the original bubble and a couple knock offs. Washed 20 or so times each I would guess. 5 gallon to the trash can size.

I keep mine in the cold and can normally shake them clean after. If it gets gummed up I use iso and a toothbrush

4 Likes

Ohhhh look at the two pretty colors pushing away from eachother! Would be a shame if I made it s’plode into eachother

16 Likes

Less talk more rock.

12 Likes

Mac Flurry dry sift rosin

31 Likes

I asked for the LARGE rosin suppository

9 Likes

Fucking sick! Awesome work bro!!

3 Likes

this stuff looks hella tastey man!

1 Like

Thanks dude! I fuckin love making people happy via hash :blush:

7 Likes

With the way that stuff looks, I’m sure you are making lots of people happy! I can without a doubt say that looks terpier and more delicious than anything I’ve ever got my hands on :alien:

I am the same way with cooking food.

Keep killin it homie i love seeing the pics!

Put a box over the fuge and it will heat up nice. I used a Styrofoam cooler.

3 Likes

Ive had boldt bags since they first made them and always washed with iso and no problems still to this day.

5 Likes

Those are good bags.

3 Likes

Dipping my toes and I like the water :yum:

31 Likes