Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks, so are yours! Can’t wait to see what you do next :metal:

1 Like

If I had to guess, maybe an ld-3 is the centrifuge @SubstituteCreature is using?

Again, can’t be sure, but if it’s the 6 site 50ml fuge model everyone was getting for a bit, that’s it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Wanlecy-Electric-Benchtop-Centrifuge-Low-Speed/dp/B07N5XMGZM&ved=2ahUKEwiK0t_Op6v4AhUPg4kEHc-zANQQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2qRI91ghgGt5u0M52q4RQL

4 Likes

Cheers! :beers:

Here’s what I’m considering from Alibaba. It’s similar to the one above but has a larger capacity (4x100 mL), faster (10,000 RPM), and refrigerated (-20’C to 40’C): TLG16M. I need to find out the price - it looks like $3,100. The mfg is ISO certified and seems legit:

A unit like this from US would probally run around $15,000-$20,000. For example, here is a centrifuge with the very similar specs, except it’s max RPM is 4400 and it’s a swing bucket; it’s $7,856. https://www.capitolscientific.com/Eppendorf-022629921-Model-5702-RH-Refrigerated-Heated-Centrifuge-with-4-Place-x-85mL-Swing-Bucket-R

I’d like to a get a floor model, but they are pricey even from China.

1 Like

I read 10,00 RPM at 140F

Am I missing something?

10,000 RPM at 104’F? Model 31?

6 Likes

Nice, thank you! I missed that thread.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

I got a quote for a refurbished Beakman J2-MI and JA-10 roto (6x 500mL). I’m going to pull the trigger on that soon.

I was informed that the J2-21 (that @Thermodynamic has) passed its equipment lifecycle, so finding parts if it breaks could be difficult. And the J2-MH is near the end of its lifecycle. The J2-MI is the next in line (production age), but it still has some years left before the end of its lifecycle.

1 Like

Ahhh good morning to me

18 Likes

giphy (76)

Freshy fresh (Jeremy) jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

16 Likes

Imagine recreating this Spaceballs scene with rosin lol

12 Likes

I wouldn’t be adverse to it!

7 Likes

Mel Brooks signed an agreement w George Lucas to not do merchandising for Spaceballs. Crazy to think about that scene!

Back to the JAM

6 Likes

Some solventless jam and some solventless THCA!! Man I really think solventless jam is gonna be the future of solventless. The wet batter consistency is just everywhere and people are ready for something different imo :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I agree :100:

Just wanted to point out we’ve been pulling some really decent hash rosin out of this handtrimmed indoor close/sugar trim.

It goes straight from the scissor to wash vessel same day. So it’s at most 10 days old when washed.

Comes out white and loud while getting typical cured trims yields of like 8% in 73u

7 Likes

I think hand trimmed is the key here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sub-24 hr quick crash

17 Likes

One of first flower presses from earlier this year tastes like a handful of sour patch kids

Then mixed a bunch of larf from a few runs and got this jar that was a bit runny and later light decarbed for some bed side carts. Added a little cbn, cbc, n more terps for the carts n they came out fire :fire:

Probably press this next in a few days stinks of strawberry and melons.

13 Likes

Hell yeah dude welcome to the club!! Shit’s looking good! Beautiful flower!

5 Likes